Frau ---> PSG

Vagner Love --> Nantes and Bordeaux

Luyindula ---> Sevilla, Werder, St. Etienne

Zaccardo ---> Monaco

Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Marcello Lipp ---> Man Utd

Cristiano Ronaldo ---> Death bed

Yeah I heard about it already bro a couple days ago.

The only person who fought with everything he had in our disappointing WC and really stood out with great performances and it clearly showed so I'm not surprised some European scouts noticed it too and are keen on him. (There is several clubs apart from Bolton, couple German ones as well who are seemingly interested.)

Going to Bolton though even if he impresses in the trial could be not such an easy thing as there is likely to be some work permit issues.

He worked super hard and gave 110% in every match and turned out to be our star performer and one of the few bright spots in a very disappointing campaign and now European scouts watching have noticed that too! :)

Last edited:

I wish he would stay too. For little bit longer at least. :/

Who do you think will take his place? Losing flaco and pocho at once is a tough blow...good thing we kept Palacio!

It's official now, Basile even talked to the press about it.
http://www.bocajuniors.com.ar/notacompleta.cfm?id=7733

2nd edit: Some spanish clubs are looking for Pato Abbondanzieri, Asshole Coco is willing to let him go b/c we got Aldo Bobadilla :rolleyes: but Pato said he's going NOWHERE! Take that faggot Coco!

Last edited:

Recreativo are interested in Pato I believe.

Cadiz as well from what I hear, but he won't go. He's Boca through and through man, he waited through the Cordoba years and I'm sure he's not gonna wanan leave, he even told COco he wants to stay.

Yeah I'm sure he doesn't want to either! But it's not always up to the player so he might have to leave but I hope not. :|

Nastja Ceh (Austria Wien) --> Nancy
Valter Birsa (HIT Gorica) --> Dinamo Kiev or OGC Nice (turned down PSV)
Blaž Brezovacki (Benfica) --> Factor (loan...but not very likely)
Branko Ilic (Domzale) --> Would like to be transfared...waiting for the right offer
Cimirotic & Rakovic --> Domzale
Miran Burgic (HIT Gorica) --> Barcelona B team

Yeah I think if he does leave, Getafe will be most likely team in Spain.

@Total, I hope Ceh joins Nancy and helps them in their European campaign next season as well as Ligue 1. :thumbup:

Hope so myself. We don't have much Slovenian players in French ligue.

Btw, do you know that most of the people here were pesimistic when Bostjan Cesar joined OM? They said he's gonna be a bench guy, but it didn't turn out that way, did it? ;)

Dehu has left for Levante so that's one less person for Cesar to be in competition with for central of OM's defence but then they bought Civelli in January so that's one more to compete with.

Anyways yeh so far he's played quite a bit in first team but I think we'll need to wait a bit more Total before being sure of whether he's been a success and an absolute 1st-teamer or not. ;)

PLF said:
Anyways yeh so far he's played quite a bit in first team but I think we'll need to wait a bit more Total before being sure of whether he's been a success and an absolute 1st-teamer or not. ;)
I'll start the new season. Andre Luis came back to Benfica, Dehu left, Meite is going too. So, his partner will be Zubar or Civelli. But I secretely hope a new defender to come with more experience.

tuta77 said:
I'll start the new season. Andre Luis came back to Benfica, Dehu left, Meite is going too. So, his partner will be Zubar or Civelli. But I secretely hope a new defender to come with more experience.

You might get Campbell ;)

PLF said:
Dehu has left for Levante so that's one less person for Cesar to be in competition with for central of OM's defence but then they bought Civelli in January so that's one more to compete with.

Didn't know that. :o :mrgreen:

edit: Frank Ribery (Marseille) --> Arsenal

Last edited:

PSG chairman Alain Cayzac, admitted despite recent reports of media, they're not currently in the hunt for Sochaux's Ilan which is good news for Bordeaux then I guess. :)

They are still looking for another striker though and confirmed the two following to be true:

Pierre-Alain Frau or/and Di Vaio ---> PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom