Niclas Jensen (Fulham) ---> Copenhagüe
El-Hadji Diouf (Bolton Wanderers) ---> Rangers
Jan Kromkamp (Liverpool) ---> Ajax

Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

Ricardo Rocha (Benfica) ---> O. Lyon, Sevilla
Simão SABROSA (Benfica) ---> Chelsea, Liverpool, Fiorentina
Kalou (Feyenoord) ---> Benfica

Looks Permanent, Benfica has with Juve the option in his contract for bought him by 5 millions of €uros, Benfica will give 8 Millions to Juve.

He loves Benfica and the city, is one of the most favourite players for Benfica fans because of his honour to Benfica shirt.

I hope he stays!

there's been so much discussion about that kid, no one really knows where he is heading to...some say villarreal cause they made the first offer, others say he might still go to bayern, but than again the latest rumor was atletico...

yeah, and thats casue hes soo good(promising) ...hes been playing really well for independiente... in the derby against Racing he just took the game into his pocket(for the second derby in a row) score twice in that last one too..
i hope he goes to villarreal, would be nice to see and attacking formed by riquelme(if he stays), aguero and forlan

well Marca is reporting its a done deal with Atletico, but i dont trust marca 100% ...at least here in brazil they havea sencacionalism fame..so lests see what happens, one thing is for sure, Atletico has deeper pockets than villarreal and also its a bigger club

Last edited:

Redjuh said:
Juve have title already right......
Lyon-Barca-Juve-PSV-Chelsea-HSV/Bayrn-Chelsea-Porto will be Champs

apart from this month then, do you think Zlatan sux??
Who are your main strikers then? Ibrahimovic + Trezeguet??
Im an ajax fan and he played for Ajax so .. ;)
He's tall and fysical strong!! do you think del piero is better than him???????????

we dont follow italian football often..we dislike italian soccer, we dutch follow Dutch league (duh) and English league, and a bit Spanish.

sorry for the late comment on this one, but i had to drop my 2 cents..
well i have only thing to say, pleeeeassseee man do not compare Del Piero with that "cant score" Zlatan player....never do that...never...Del Piero can decide a game at anytime of the game , and thats casue hes in the last years of his carrer, whila that predictable Zlatan with all his "manbo jambo" who takes him nowhere is so predictable for markers that i rather have Zalayeta in my team 10x over!
Zlatan is only good with tricks, but what he must lern how to do is to use those tricks towards goal, just like Ronaldinho lerned to do in the past few years... i do say, Zalatan has some potential, he does, but his problem in my point of view is his mentallity, hes all for that nike stuff "joga Bonito" that he forgot the main objective in our beloved sport: THE GOAL! well if he keeps this mentallity , i would soggest tow things for him, one go play beach soccer, two maybe he should be a nike adverstasing player only, and let the real players do their thing in Juve!

Lukas Podolski (1.FC Köln) ---> FC Bayern München

seems done, just about transfer fee. he confirmed today that he will move to munich.

Coach Transfer:

Ronald Koeman (Benfica) ---> PSV

Thank you VERY MUCH PSV!

Robert Piress (Arsenal) ---> Villereal
Didier Drogba (Chesea) ---> Lyon
Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United) ---> Lyon
Sergio Agüero (Buenos Aires) ---> Bayern Munchen
Mahamadou Diarra (Lyon) ---> Manxhester United
Franck Ribéry (Marseille) ---> Lyon
Sébastien Squillaci (Monaco) ---> Lyon
Ludovic Giuly (FC Barcelona) ---> Lyon
Joaquin (Betis) ---> Lyon
Amara Diané (Strasbourg) ---> Lyon

Lol, Lyon are going on a shopping spree it seems ;)

Hmmm, if Ruud went to Lyon, maybe we'd get some French footie on Tv for a change, that would be nice

OPM said:
Lukas Podolski (1.FC Köln) ---> FC Bayern München
seems done, just about transfer fee. he confirmed today that he will move to munich.
It's very probably, and some peruvian media says could be an exchange with Paolo Guerrero. I hope it wouldn't be true because I think Guerrero is a big promise in the Bundesliga.

ThomasGOAL said:
Sergio Agüero (Buenos Aires) ---> Bayern Munchen
From Avellaneda in that case, hehehe, from Independiente. I can't understand yet the agreement of Agüero with Atletico Madrid, I think he's more near to Bayern Munich or another clubs as Chelsea.

David Marshall (Celtic) ---> Dundee United
Julio Arca (Sunderland) ---> West Ham United
Allan McGregor (Rangers) ---> Dundee United
Manaseh Ishiaku (Club Brugge) ---> Sint-Truiden
John Hartson (Celtic) ---> West Bromwich Albion
Dimitar Berbatov (Bayer Leverkusen) ---> Tottenham Hotspur

Last edited:

Dimitar Berbatov (Leverkusen) ---> Tottenham, Paris-SG or Manchester United
Ousmane Dabo (Lazio) ---> Manchester City

I heard from a very reliable source today that the Boro are ready to offer Liverpool French left-back Franck Queudrue in exchange for Bolo Zenden

Personally, I'd rather see French Franck stay :(

ThomasGOAL said:
Dimitar Berbatov (Leverkusen) ---> Tottenham, Paris-SG or Manchester United

tottenham deal is reported to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom