Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

ThomasGOAL, what about your avartar? Is Henry really goes to Barcelona? Or is it only speculation?

it would definatly be fun to wacht him with ronaldinho!

and than they could send Saviola to villarreal!! also fun, roman, forlan and saviola!

:mrgreen:!!

Official

Brocchi (Milan) > Fiorentina

He deserves some more first team. Hes very determined and hard working.

Anderson(Gremio) almost certain at FCPorto.
Spanish radio Cadena Ser says that Figo is most likely to go to Valencia, and that the club and player already have an agreement, only the agreement with RM is not complete yet!

alright, this is fairly big... but he has no takers at the moment:

Johnson Wants Palace Exit

can't really say i'm surprised, he's too good to play in the championship, eagles and their supporters must be gutted...

-------

Park Agrees United Deal

hopefully we can seal it some time in the near future, this is one step in the right direction

-------

Drogba Going Nowhere

does this mean the chelski are probably not going to shell out for another striker this summer?

-fb

Owen: I want to join United
Michael Owen has revealed he wants to join Manchester United. The England striker is starting to accept his Real Madrid career is drawing to a close. And a source close to the former Liverpool star, 25, said: "It looks like Real are ready to sell. If that is the case, he has a hankering to play for United. He does realises it wouldn't go down too well with the Anfield fans who used to idolise him but that is something he is prepared to live with. He enjoys partnering Rooney with England and would love to link up with him at club level." A move to Old Trafford would enable Owen to live in his £5 million luxury mansion Lower Soughton Hall in Flintshire with his bride-to-be Louise Bonsall and their two year-old daughter Gemma. United are thought to be closing in on Owen with a £15 million bid – though Real Madrid would like Ruud Van Nistelrooy to be part of an exchange package. But the sale of United striker Louis Saha to Everton is the deal which could open the way for Owen to bolster Sir Alex Ferguson's strike force.
David Harrison, News of the World

Glazer gives green light for Owen bid
The Glazer family have told Sir Alex Ferguson: 'Go and sign Michael Owen.' New Old Trafford owner Malcolm and son Joel, the driving forces of the takeover, are determined to help deliver a transfer coup which they hope will deflect some of the criticism which has come their way from angry Manchester United supporters. The Glazers have been made aware that Ferguson is an admirer of England striker Owen, whose immediate future is up in the air at Real Madrid. Now the Glazers are backing Ferguson to actively step into negotiations to bring Owen back to the Premiership after just one season away in Spain. That would mean United coming up with the £11million to activate a clause in the player's contract - the fee which any club would have to pay to open negotiations with Real Madrid if owen said yes to a swift return to the English game. Ferguson knows Owen and £27million striker Wayne Rooney have hit it off at international level. He also believes Ruud van Nistelrooy can fit into the equation with Rooney playing wide.
John Richardson, Sunday Express

footieBalla said:
Crystal Palace owner Simon Jordan insists striker Andy Johnson will stay at Selhurst Park despite him wanting to leave.

Johnson told the Guardian: "The World Cup finals in Germany are more important than my love for Crystal Palace. The chairman and I have always got on and I know he will understand how I feel."

However, Jordan said: "If Andy doesn't like it, he can throw his toys out of the pram. But will that really help his England chances? I don't think so. I understand Andy's concerns, but we will not sell him."

He added: "If we were not pulling up trees by January, I'd consider an offer, but not now. It doesn't make sense, and I'll tell him that".

(www.footballrumours.info)

Speculations:

Ben Thatcher (Manchester City) ---> Charlton Athletic
Johan Elmander (Brondby) ---> Wigan Athletic
Sylvain Distin (Manchester City) ---> Aston Villa
Mamadou Niang (Racing Strasbourg) ---> Tottenham Hotspur
Fernando Baiano (Málaga) ---> Deportivo La Coruña

hehe there are alot of them!! :mrgreen:

this is antonio valencia...19 years old offensive midfield.. lots of potential..lets see what happens..

brunnoce said:
hehe there are alot of them!! :mrgreen:

this is antonio valencia...19 years old offensive midfield.. lots of potential..lets see what happens..

Oh the player's name is Valencia.

Milan transfer target Alberto Gilardino is ready to snub Real Madrid and Chelsea in order to stay in Serie A.

The Parma striker will be sold this summer but he’s seemingly ruled out a foreign switch in the interest of his international future.

"I want to remain in Italy because I want to be a part of the 2006 World Cup," he told the Corriere dello Sport newspaper.

"If I moved abroad, I would run the risk of compromising that possibility."

Stories in the peninsula insist that Gilardino is San Siro bound and he has no problems with a Milan switch.

"I hope everything can be sorted out quickly and with no problems," continued the former Piacenza youngster.

"Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti is a stupendous person and they have some extraordinary players there.

"I’ll be going on holiday from Wednesday and I would like to know by then what team I will be playing for next season."

Gilardino, who helped keep Parma in Serie A by scoring in the survival play-off against Bologna at the weekend, is hungry for silverware.

"I want to win my first trophy with a club," he continued. "Winning the Scudetto or the Champions’ League will remain with you for the rest of your life."

Gilardino wanting Milan.

Vice President of Milan also promised Gilardino.

Crespo, Sheva, Inzaghi, Gilardino. Four high class strikers. Well Ancelotti will have to think really hard to choose the player to play with sheva.

Speculation
Cicinho (Sao Paulo) - FCPorto
Cassano (AS Roma) - Real Madrid: Guti+15m€

Will be Sheva-Gilardino. Last season we didnt have enough strikers, we had to use the christmas tree. Now we have 1 extra, and theyre all top. Its safer now. We've signed (well, will have signed) 1 player for each part - Guardalbem (Hopefulyl backup GK for Abbiati), Vogel (DM/CB), Jankulovski (LB/LM/AM), Gilardino, Oddo (Dont think we really need him imo, but i dont mind if we sign him).

Adel Chedli (Istres) ----> Nürnberg

done.

our second tunisian player in not even a month. :mrgreen:

Don Domenico said:
Vogel doesn't play cb.
Cassano - Juventus you mean.
No I meant RM. :P It's just what I read, but I also heard about Juve interest, wich btw is more likely to happen.

Official:
Anderson (Gremio) - FCPorto
(Newspapers calle him the next Ronaldinho, but IMO it's all bullshit and hype around him. But I hope he's good thought)

Now Porto has 3 young OMF's, Diego(20) Anderson(17) Leandro do Bonfim(20, not sure). Still have Jorginho, but I don't think he is good enough for Porto (Hope I'm wrong)

Anyone know if the Leandro do Bonfim issue has been settled between Porto and PSV, well more like between PSV and Bonfim, but PSV sure didn't like what Porto did.

Last edited:

Luis Figo (R.Madrid) to Galatasaray.
Denilson (R.Betis) to Fenerbahce.

This speculations from Marca. Galatasaray confirmed that they are working on Figo's transfer. But Fenerbahce didnt confirmed Denilsons transfer but, after seeing Denilson's reports on TV, i think he will sign new contract with Fenerbahçe soon.

Will be good to see Superstars @ Turkish Super League. :)

Speculations:

Iliev (Ukranian U-20 player) -> Benfica

Is it Iliev or Aliev?

After seeing Alievs rockets agains Turkey match, I thought that big clubs will get him.

:)

err... lol it's Aliev, thanks for the correction Bule. ;)

Anothers Speculations:

Ewerton and Dedé (B. Dortmund) -> Benfica

There's another Iliev but it's Bulgarian and plays in Marítimo.

Park is very close to signing the deal to Man Utd according to his agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom