Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

confirmed:

Jiri Kaufman (Hannover 96) -> Karlsruher SC
Zsolt Löw (Energie Cottbus) -> unknown yet
Marko Rehmer (Hertha BSC) -> Eintracht Frankfurt

possible:

Sylvain Monsoreau (FC Sochaux) -> Werder Bremen

Chelsea apparantly are going to make a £65million bid for Adriano.
Adriano says that he wants to stay but is finding the contract very hard to turn down.

Money always seems to win the big Brazilian stars over.

SPECULATION (spread on german tv)

Kuranyi (VfB Stuttgart) -> Schalke 04

OPM said:
SPECULATION (spread on german tv)

Kuranyi (VfB Stuttgart) -> Schalke 04

Bah! Schalke? : |

Official:
Anderson (Corithians Paulista) -> Benfica
Diego (Fluminense) -> Benfica
Beto (Beira-Mar) -> Benfica (SOUNDS GREAT!) :mrgreen: :applause:

i really want Adrian to join Chelsea... or Sheva...

And I want Zidane to be 17 and playing for Man Utd. But there are some things we cant have.

Ruud has come out and said he's not leaving United.
Liverpool are after Crouch.
Ashley Cole might leave on a bosman.

Speculation

Niemi (Southampton) --- Celtic
Ventola (Crystal Palace) --- Atalanta

Last edited:

metal jason said:
i really want Adrian to join Chelsea... or Sheva...

Dont think Sheva willl ever leave, hes like Henry. Adriano recently said no he doesnt want Chelsea and he'd prefer La Liga.

Chelsea will have to point somewhere else to get a striker! Althought Mourinho wants Adriano, I doubt he will leave. I don't see him leaving even for RM! I wonder who will be the superstar madrid will buy! Mostly someone that they don't need and will bring more inbalance to the team!

Official:
Patrick Kluiver (Newcastle) ---> Valencia
LINK

EDIT: ah foxrot you beat me to it! :P

Speculation:
Renato (Atletico Mineiro) - FCPorto

Last edited:

Rumours :

Roque Santa Cruz (Bayern) ---> Paris Saint Germain

Apparantly, now that it seems adriano is not going to leave, chelsea have sparked up their interest in alberto gilardino again. I have only heard good things about this youngster, but does anybody have any videos or opinions on him, as i do not get to see much mid/bottom table serie a games?

46 goals in 2 seasons, italy international. He said himself that he'd rather stay in Italy since Milan and Juve seem like the teams hes headed to. Italian news says Milan is infront of the race since Trezeguet is more likely to stay now.

I would like to see henry go to barcelona (not just cos i dont like arsenal), but also to see if henry really is as good as the english press hypes him up to be. Don't get me wrong henry is an amazing player and is definately the best striker in the premiership, but has he ever really captured that form permanantly on an international scale? no. At european level? No. Only twice i.e the inter and roma games in the champs league. But in my opinion, a player is not a true world class player until he has replicated his domestic form on every level they play.

i.e Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Totti, Gerrard(international is arguable), Lampard, Buffon, Cassilas, Van Nistelrooy, to name a few.

I am NOT sayin henry is not an amazing player, i just dont think that a player can truly be judged against other international players unless they replicate it CONSISTENTLY on all levels.

Just read, 96 million € for Adriano!
Might drop if Veron/Crespo are included!

But IMO, now way is Henry and Adriano worth that much. 100 million € for both would be more adequate!

And I don't see how can barça have 100 million to buy a player! Even with their new sponsorship contract!

Revan said:
And I don't see how can barça have 100 million to buy a player! Even with their new sponsorship contract!

and Eto'o sale ?
new sponsor is 95 M€ for 5 years
Ronaldinho dream to play with Thierry Henry (Robinho too)

Imagine that Ronaldinho, Robinho and Henry leading the Barca attack
icon_eek.gif

Adriano to Chelski no chance!!!

foxtrot said:
Confirmed:

Patrick Kluivert ----> Valencia (3yr deal)

yesss back to l aliga to play for the che i hope he plays well at leat he can wear the oranje of valencia

ThomasGOAL said:
and Eto'o sale ?
new sponsor is 95 M€ for 5 years
Ronaldinho dream to play with Thierry Henry (Robinho too)

It would be stupid to sell eto'o. He his a great and proven striker on the spanish league. And like noise said, Henry is far from being proven internationaly, although I consider him one the best in his position!
About the sponsor, they won't get the money all at once. And they have to pay the players their salaries. And a player that joins another club for more than 50M € is bound to get at least 5-6M € a year!

It's crazy to pay that much for a player. Not even Zidane at his prime would be worth that much. It's simply too much. Selling shirts won't be enough to cover the price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom