Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love to see Adebayor in Madrid, such charming and friendly player..he would boost up the confidence in Madrid team..hope it works out for Madrid..

I think he also lost ground in the City, with the arrival of Balotelli, I believe its possible transfer to Madrid would be an awesome attack C. Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria and Adebayor

mate i was using sarcasm...he is shit attitude..remember his loayality against arsenal fans..

btw. City are joke, no player has shure place, no matter how good they play..every year will be the same untill Fifa do something..or FA..

mate i was using sarcasm...he is shit attitude..remember his loayality against arsenal fans..

btw. City are joke, no player has shure place, no matter how good they play..every year will be the same untill Fifa do something..or FA..

lol

would love to see Adebayor in Madrid, such charming and friendly player..he would boost up the confidence in Madrid team..hope it works out for Madrid..

sarcasm FAIL

Carlos Eduardo (Hoffenheim) > Rubin Kazan - € 20 millions
:OOOH:

Last edited:
Chevanton (Free - released by Sevilla) ---> Lecce

Probably gonna happen soon so he can go back to old club where he enjoyed the most success in his career. Looking forward to it, not the same player anymore but who knows maybe he can rediscover his form and desire and be at least 50% of what he was last time he played for Lecce

Luis Fabiano (Sevilla) --> Spurs

Should be done by the weekend according to some trusted ITK's.

Chevanton (Free - released by Sevilla) ---> Lecce

Probably gonna happen soon so he can go back to old club where he enjoyed the most success in his career. Looking forward to it, not the same player anymore but who knows maybe he can rediscover his form and desire and be at least 50% of what he was last time he played for Lecce

Apparently its done. He was at their friendly this weekend.

Jakub Sylvestr (Slovan Bratislava) --> Dinamo Zagreb
Kornel Salata (Slovan Bratislava) --> Dinamo Zagreb
http://www.profutbal.sk/spravy/?id=101868

If true, this players will be good for Dinamo, i rate them..Silvestr is great young attacker and Salata is Slovakian international..good at headers, positionaly...

silvestr the second goal against Stuttgart
YouTube - VfB Stuttgart 2-2 Bratislava (alle Tore) Europa League 26 August 2010

That will be great for DInamo, but yesterday Tonel from Sporting Lisabon sign a contract with Dinamo.
Now, we just need one great CF and that's all.

Woh nice!... but I read he's on transfer list by Cagliari after Pelizzoli sign. :( So, he's that good or not? (Anyone is better than Roberto tbh) :TTTH:

He's listed because he said he wanted to leave loads of times, but no one is making an offer because no one really needs a gk. Their president hates players/managers that say they want something... he immediately kicks them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom