Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

I think Misimovic will go to Schalke to join up with Magath again. That's why Wolfsburg is getting Diego in... but I don't know if Schalke can afford him, I know Felix would like to work with Misimovic again for sure.

Anyway the fact that Diego is coming in, I think means Misimovic is leaving. Where to exactly? Schalke, Gala? Etc

Juve might keep Diego. He really played well as a second striker in pre-season and looked the most creative player on the field.

In other Juve news, there seems to be a Grosso-Kaladze swap move. Inter must be laughing at this.

Brad Jones (Midlesbrough FC) ---> Liverpool FC (2,5 mil. pounds)
Ola Toivonen (PSV Eindhoven) ---> Liverpool FC (10 mil. pounds)

Brad Jones is official now.

In other news, Peter Odemwingie (Nigeria, Lokomotiv formerly of LOSC) is very close to signing for WBA apparently!
You'd think he can do better but I guess there aren't a lot of other offers and he's 29 now and keen to take his chance in EPL no matter what the club I suppose...

Juve might keep Diego. He really played well as a second striker in pre-season and looked the most creative player on the field.

Juve should keep him. Amazing player and they haven't really seen it yet. But whether they will is another thing... it seems like he's edging closer to a move to Wolfsburg. Especially if Misimovic is leaving....

if Juve sell Diego, i have the feeling they go after Aquilani.. depends on next Liverpool matches..and whether he start or not...

Loïc Remy (OGC Nice) ---> Olympique de Marseille

After the Luis Fabiano fail, Gignac and Remy it's soon new new duet strikers of OM, and it's a better solution.

Yup two good young French forwards. Remy + Gignac.

So Niang leaves and Fabiano doesn't come... but not a bad deal after all. :P

Gignac isn't official yet of course but should be soon. I'm happy for OM as well.

Ronaldinho---> Palmeiras

According to Brazil media, an announcement may come today. :S

According to SkySports Neymar has signed new Santos deal, so his move to Chelsea is officialy denied. He told: 'Money alone does not bring happiness. I'm happy here and I want to continue being so.[...] Now it's time to only think about Santos and winning more titles.'
Damn this young fella is not only talented, but also wise! :D

Shay Given -> Bayern München.

Apparently he took a flight to Munich after the Europa League game, there is some cover story about treatment for a dislocated sholder, but Given was fully fit this season.

According to SkySports Neymar has signed new Santos deal, so his move to Chelsea is officialy denied. He told: 'Money alone does not bring happiness. I'm happy here and I want to continue being so.[...] Now it's time to only think about Santos and winning more titles.'
Damn this young fella is not only talented, but also wise! :D

i think Santos board are more viser to convince him saying this...or make him feel so good :)

Neymar with more matches for Brazil..next season asking price (with continuing progress) will be double the prize they wanted now i think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom