Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

Thomas Hitzlsperger (VfB Stuttgart) > Lazio Roma

Almost done according to German and Italian press, he is also not in the squad for tomorrow match of Stuttgart.

Thomas Hitzlsperger (VfB Stuttgart) > Lazio Roma

Almost done according to German and Italian press, he is also not in the squad for tomorrow match of Stuttgart.
This will be a fantastic sign for Lazio!

Also Cassano to Fiorentina will be another fantastic transfer

In Lazio he will be a starter for sure (instead of Brocchi, or Baronio), so he can show his abilities :)

In Lazio he will be a starter for sure (instead of Brocchi, or Baronio), so he can show his abilities :)

Yeah but at the beginning of the season he was a starter but
he always showed bad performances, that's why he sat on the
bench. But I really hope he will be back at his best in a short
time at Lazio because we need a decent DMF for Nationalteam,
Rolfes got badly injured and I don't really think that
Löw will bring Hummels to World Cup who can fit this role.

I don't know if you will believe me, but in Italy journalists are saying big words about Toni after his arrive in Roma and after his 2 goals (someone already suggested his name for WC2010... :| ); if Toni (who played something like 4 s**t games in Bayern this year) can perform well, why can't a professionist like Hitz? The difference is the team: Roma is playing good, Lazio not, but I'm still curious to see him in Serie A (also in Italy I didn't see a German since Bierhoff times).

At least, we will discover who has the powerful shot in Lazio between him and Kolarov :D

And apparently Micah Richards is gonna be let go of. Maybe to Villa, maybe Spurs? Let's see....

Kolarov hits them HARD but nobody can match The Hammer! :COOL: :DD

Denis Kolodin, maybe?

The Rumour Mill has been grinding again with a Messi interview in the tabloids claiming; "Cesc has a place for Arsenal in his heart, but he has Barcelona in his blood.". Because his heart doesn't have blood in it? Best player in the world, not so great at metaphors. But there's no doubt Messi would love Fabregas at Barcelona as he would play a vital role in keeping the bench nice and warm.

On a different note, Arsene Wenger believes striker Robin van Persie would have been talked about in the same bracket as Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney if his season had not been ruined by injury. He certainly would...had the bracket been part of a "Guess the odd one out" game.

Denis Kolodin, maybe?

The Rumour Mill has been grinding again with a Messi interview in the tabloids claiming; "Cesc has a place for Arsenal in his heart, but he has Barcelona in his blood.". Because his heart doesn't have blood in it? Best player in the world, not so great at metaphors. But there's no doubt Messi would love Fabregas at Barcelona as he would play a vital role in keeping the bench nice and warm.

Well in spanish "blood" is meant as roots and "heart" is passion.Funny though in that same piece of article he (Messi) says He wants to stay at baca for Life , reason why... he claims barca changed his life (poor 2 rich ,but his skillz did that :LOL: ) I think Cesc will say the same Arsenal gave him a change or opportunity and his skillz did the rest.

Arda Turan (Galatasaray) > Liverpool
Mehmet Topal (Galatasaray) > Valencia
Servet Çetin (Galatasaray) > O. Marseille
Leo Franco (Galatasaray) > Free
Barış Özbek (Galatasaray) > Free

So they're replacing a flop with another flop?
:)

But after a bad start in Eindhoven, Isaksson played very well - I think together with Vorm the best keeper in the Eredivisie this season (but that wasn't that big challenge -.-).

I don't know why PSV should replace him, but on the other side there are many rumours about new goalies for PSV (e.g. Mignolet or Velthuizen).

Cardozo + Di Maria > Manchester City

who is not going to play for man shity next season? :D

now this deal is probably going trough..wich i am excited about..

Jonjo Shelvey (18), Charlton ---- LIVERPOOL FC :BOP:

article-0-03B1B51B000005DC-861_468x854.jpg

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6116529,00.html

seems like kuranyi confirmed his move to dynamo moscow, not yet confirmed by the club though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom