S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2

The Zone…A mysterious and unpredictable place. How long will the road take? You can be back to safety in a week or crawl back in a month. If you make it out alive at all. Where will the road take you? You can go to the Plateau and end up in the Catacombs. The road to the Garbage can lead to the Bandit Camp. And not a single friendly soul around to help... And that’s how it is. Walking into nowhere without a single idea of return. If you return at all, of course. Better not to think about it. Maybe we aren’t real at all. Like some kind of shadow within a sad dream. Do you think that... the Zone... dreams?

This will be so great, I can not wait anymore...:DANCE::BOUNCE::...

1. Shadow of Chrnobyl
2. Clear Sky
3. Call of Pripyat
and the game has a very deep story
we start with Shadow of Chernobyl but
actually Call of Pripyat is where it all started
So we live the story of the game in reverse
it was a great production...

New official E3 Trailer.

I ' M H Y P P E D !

:BOUNCE:

One of the System Specs for PC is that you need 150 GB free space of your SSD. What da hell? I have only a 500 GB SSD. :CONFUSE:

Edit: And maybe it is not all. Because I watched a video from a german games magazine and in this they say It will come a free MP addon and Story DLC's...

that dev diary was one of the most chilling things i've ever seen, regarding games.

Reactions: Tom
Pre'ordered mine yesterday - release something around 2023.

Game of the 21th century...
I hope all the ukrainian devs are well and save.

Gah the game's too old to have any kind of controller support sadly so I can't play it :(
Fear not, the world's bestest controller says Hi!

zIBAUKo.jpg

LOL :)

I added it as a non-steam game but my controller wasn't active ingame for some reason (using a DS4).

Have you got it working with the Steam controller?
I played bits of Anomaly last year using the Steam Controller. Finished Call of Pripyat using it, too. Never connected any Playstation controller to it, so I can't quite say what your issue could be. Xbox controllers always worked swell for me as well. Does it display your controller when you bring up the controller overlay? Is it working for native Steam games?

I played bits of Anomaly last year using the Steam Controller. Finished Call of Pripyat using it, too. Never connected any Playstation controller to it, so I can't quite say what your issue could be. Xbox controllers always worked swell for me as well. Does it display your controller when you bring up the controller overlay? Is it working for native Steam games?

Yeah the controller works fine with normal Steam games, I've never tried using it with a non-native Steam game but I know that's supposed to work as it's often recommended for people running games that aren't finding their controllers to use them via Steam. I'll play some more in the week :)

Reactions: Tom
I've always wondered about this controller... Is it really that good?
Let's put it this way: Everyone I personally know hates it while I fucking adore it. The issue is, you really need to dedicate lots and lots of time to get into its design and habits and almost infinite possibilities of configurations. Mind you, the Steam controller overlay you now know once gave birth to this controller exclusively, so it was quite an endeavour for everyone to kinda adapt while Valve put more and more features into its settings. I was there every step of the way growing with it. It invented the gyro and paddle buttons and paved way for the Steam Deck. I'm still using it on a pretty regular basis, the only thing it's missing is a right analog stick which doesn't exactly make it 100% suitable for all games. But when it shines, like when playing 1st/3rd person shooters/adventures with the gyro and paddles, it radiates like the fucking sun.

Back
Top Bottom