RUSSIA thread

In addition, we really missed Shirokov as the playmaker. He is the one to hold the ball in midfield and dispatch it forward nicely. Too bad he's injured.

If we start the next game with Denisov in midfield, Kokorin and Dzagoev on the wings and Kerzhakov up front, we might play better and in a more attacking and creative way.

But that's all we got. When they get tired, we have no one to replace them. The bench is really poor this time.

Hope to see a much better performance from our team against Belgium anyway.

Im hoping Wussia leads the group :BOP:
If only England could reach Russia's level and earn at least one point at this WC :SAL:

Last edited:
line-up for the match against Belgium:

----------------------------Akinfeev--------------------

Kozlov------Berezutski-----Ignashevich------Kombarov

-------Fayzulin----------Glushakov---------Shatov--------

-------Samedov--------------Kokorin----------Kannunikov---------

Again, no Dzagoev and no Denisov at start ... :COAT:

My mom could have scored with that header missed by Kokorin. What's up with Capello leaving the big names on the bench? Kerzhakov, Zhirkov and Dzagoev? Why wait til you're 0-1 down and use Kerzhakov only in the stoppage time??

Very weird decisions by Capello. I wonder what his reasons are.

Think the problem with Russia wasn't the lack of names, but rather the possession game that Capello try to implemented. Russia looked very slow going forward, lacking some creativity and vision on midfield. They should've play a more vertical game, with more transitions, in which they excel in.

Russia played a great match. Great сatenaccio back in business. Belgium completely lost the second half to 83 minutes. I do not know what happened next. Defense is our only way. Shirokov injured, Arshavin retired. Kerzhakov legend, but the last year of his game is tears.
But I am confident that the team beat Algeria and out of the group. This is why Capello here.

p.s. А денисов все таки хуй

Actually Capello is there for a bigger plan, the 2018 WC and renovation of the NT, this WC is not that important for Russia in terms of results, the team is going through changes with that in mind right now.

I wish you luck and I hope Russia passes the group and go as far as possible, the 'real' deal will be 4 years from now. Russia champions in 2018 at home would be awesome!

And Capello is an AMAZING couch, I'm sure he will achieve whatever he is looking for with Russia.

:D

article-0-18D78F25000005DC-349_634x461.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like Russia lack that one good creative player. Shatov and Dzagoev have the potential, but it just isn't coming out at the moment. I'm not sure if Dzagoev will ever be that player, it seems like he hasn't developed much in the last few years. Maybe it's time some Russian players went abroad. I think different surroundings could really work for some of the younger players.

Great first half, finally we can see the real Russian team but not the sort of boring in the first two matches. I hope the guys do not slow down and will score another two or three goals. :SMUG: Let's go Russia, we believe in you! :RSCARF::BSCARF:

Back
Top Bottom