Rugby World Cup anyone?

Played rugby at school too rockykabir even went on tour to France.. :lol: There was only one rule then and now probably it's what rugby is all about, beat the hell out of the player with the ball and anybody who comes near the ball, if you have the ball run like hell or you'll get it beat out of you!! ;)

Last edited:
Congratulations to England. Our players were afraid of you. We never played rugby, just long shots to nowhere.

I still think we have the best players but sometimes you need more and tonight we needed a full team.

i know nothing about the rules but well done England:):)the frenches were too arrogant(i would say as usual)before the game

We were not arrogant, just shit, like tonight. It's like the World Cup was over after the All Blacks. It was their finale and nothing more happened after that. Shocking and not professional.

The bests for me 2 months ago. Still the bests after 2 months. Congrats.

I'm just sad the finale didn't show any try.

Well done SA, and well done Jake White for building a great side despite whatever political pressure he's had to endure just because he happens to be the Springbok coach; he's got Tri-Nations and World Cup successes on his resume and South Africa have the Super 14 aswell! :applause::applause::applause:

Back
Top Bottom