PC Responsiveness - Survey

You can't destroy anything either so you can "fiddle" all you want. Just revert back to defaults if anything fails.
If you use an unofficial tool to tweak settings, however, I'd be more careful.

I know that , but what is the point of adjusting so many parameters on their graphic card if they do not know what they are doing, that was the point I made ?

This game is driving me insane! I have fucked about with EVERY setting and it still runs like a dog with no legs in a pot of treacle! You would think my players we retarded and my opponents had 11 Usain Bolts on the team!

I know that , but what is the point of adjusting so many parameters on their graphic card if they do not know what they are doing, that was the point I made ?

If they don't fiddle, they will never learn. Fiddling is the key to progression in many cases. No fiddling and no progression is the mantra of Medieval views to be honest.

If I never fiddled with my guitar pickups I would never had developed the unique sound my band was (locally) famous for, and I had no clue when I started and I could actually destroy something properly while doing it.

Last edited:
If they don't fiddle, they will never learn. Fiddling is the key to progression in many cases. No fiddling and no progression is the mantra of Medieval views to be honest.

If I never fiddled with my guitar pickups I would never had developed the unique sound my band was (locally) famous for, and I had no clue when I started and I could actually destroy something properly while doing it.

I failed to realise they had graphics cards in Medieval times.

Clearly, you fail to see a lot of other things as well if that's what you get out of my post.

The Church worked against science in the Medieval period because they feared people would start questioning the (lacklustre) biblical explanations. Without The Renaissance and Reformations we would still not have electricity and considered life a deserved suffering where no pleasure is allowed.

I.E. No fiddling = no learning = medieval

Last edited:
Anyone tried CFF Explorer with this game, ive used it wioth older games, mostly driving and made a significant difference with some.
Enables the exe. to use/access more than 2gb ram, surely worth a try with this.

Download here http://www.ntcore.com/exsuite.php

short tut here http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=54930.0

Hope it works for you, even a small improvement is better than no improvement. ;)

Thanks, It works very well !!!:WORSHIP:

Big improvement for me :APPLAUD:

It's another game now :BOP:

Surely no placebo effect ...:SMOKIN:

I didn´t know PES uses more than 2 GB RAM and I doubt it. Here PES uses 470 MB, 1920x1080, max setting, sweetfx.

Back
Top Bottom