realTimePES v0.1

I can't play without your patch Netich !!! :(

it's a very good improvement... I hope you haven't encounter problem with your tool and the full version !!!

I wish you a good work !!! ;)

Netich, can you tell to us some news ? :)

which is the current stage of your work ? ;)

PS: obviously, you need to take your time... I give you my best encouragement for your awesome work !!!!

Last edited:
Hi, sorry for the lack of news.
I had problems making the tool work with kitserver installed. Since kitserver is more important tool, and ive been busy with my job, i got disconennected from rtPES. But i hope i can fix it, and release it for full version.

I had problems making the tool work with kitserver installed. Since kitserver is more important tool, and ive been busy with my job, i got disconennected from rtPES. But i hope i can fix it, and release it for full version.
Thank's
I think's you could collaborate directly with juce, so your tool could be work into kitserver... You dont? :))

Hola amigo! Por suerte se vuelve a saber de ti! Seguimos a la espera de nuevas noticias para la version full, estamos impacientes pero creemos en ti ;) Suerte y gran trabajo!

Man I would love for this to work, still loving pes 2010 - but just need Broadcast 2 camera zoomed out just a tad. Argh!

unluckily.... I think there are problems...

lack of free time... real life occupation... bug to fix....

damn !!! this is the best mod I've seen for Pes !!!

hope to see a beta release soon...

I wish you a good work Netich !!!

oh my god... PES & KONAMI are blessed with one of the most talented fan base in the world.

I am amazed by the amounts of brilliant tools and fixes for this game.
The only gaming community I know of that can compete is Subsim.com.

Keep up the good work!

/bow

Hey, its been a long time.

I just wanted to apologize. In November i started my thesis project. I tried to make rtPES work before that, but there were many problems (and incompatibility with kitserver, as both use the dx device).

In fact i havent played more than 20 games this year (25€ down to the toilet :( )

I hope this summer can continue with rtPes.

See you!

Hi NeticH,
nice to hear from you.you don´t need to apologize. we are very happy that you showed us that it is possible first time in pes history to zoom out as far as you want and change the height. Hope that everything will go right in your life and you find time to play some more games of the best game in the world.

Hopefully someday we can use your program. Maybe somebody who has also the knowledge (eg master juce) could continue the work.
Thx to all the programmers who spend their free time for programming these wonderfull tools.

Greets from Germany

Hello NeticH
Is there any news of the full version of the game pes2010
I hope you find time to complete the program in the full version
And very sorry, on your work for your business
And I wish you could hear the news of a new
Greetings brother
Greetings from Egypt

Back
Top Bottom