Real Madrid Thread

maxim said:
I think you got the wrong question in here mate. Of course P.V should be the holding midfielder!! The "Real" question is, who WOULD BE the holding guy for them this season.

Nah, watch us get our man.

Lionheart said:
maxim said:
I think you got the wrong question in here mate. Of course P.V should be the holding midfielder!! The "Real" question is, who WOULD BE the holding guy for them this season.

Don't be too confident...remember their failure to sign Ayala from Valencia last season.

maxim said:
Lionheart said:
maxim said:

Don't be too confident...remember their failure to sign Ayala from Valencia last season.

Because back then Perez was a dumbass and thought signing defenders is a sign of weakness. Now the lion wakes up he would get our man just like Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, and Beckham.

He has learnt his lesson, Im happy he has. Thats why I voted for him to become the President.

ThomasGOAL said:
I want the video of the goal by Zidane last night ! :shock: roulette :mrgreen:

229.jpg

Tokyo Verdy vs Real Madrid (Asia 2004)

Enjoy ;)

This is beautiful. Praying for a Madrid and Man U domestic double next season for each team and Madrid vs. Man U in CL final. Madrid win on penalties when the game is still tied 5-5 after extra time. =)

Why does Perez have to be such a genius? ;)

Is Figo really leaving the Bernabeu in December? Can't they work out a contract? I think Figo still have at least 2 seasons ahead of him.

Lionheart said:
Is Figo really leaving the Bernabeu in December? Can't they work out a contract? I think Figo still have at least 2 seasons ahead of him.

Figo is not leaving in december... everybody is confusing what he said...
he said that he didn't get a renewal proposal from the board, so he said the in december he gonna think about a new club, cause 6 months before a player contract expires he can already sign for another club althought he only goes obviously to that club at the end of the season...
If real madrid really doesn't renew his contract he will probably go to england (chelsea millionares :mrgreen: ) wonder if mourinho want's him though!
anyways figo not renewing his contract is just a marketing move by real madrid... u see they can't always sign forwards all the time with all that they have, so they need a new "player-selling-shirts", next year probalby henry...
for me off all the players of RM, since figo went to the club he has been always the most regular player... figo has that, that makes the team depend on him...

cheers! :)

Re: Real Madrid Thread (Figo Leaving?)

hey how did becks do in his first match back?

-fb

ufff, Becks played and rised. when he plays, in the midfield position, real madrid makes cool play. This is my best real, last sunday was shown with SIX goals!!!! Come on, let this post be on the top, is the real, jajjaaa

saludos

pd: are there any real fan from spain here????. Soy de Sevilla, y coñe, de vez en cuando me gustaria hablar algo de español castuo, jajaja.I´m from Seville and often i´d like to speak in a deep spanish,

Today we were outclassed. Could've been 5-0 Barca easily.

I notice that a few times Figo could've released Becks on the right but he instead crosses the ball himself, and not very well I might add.

Well Beckham to me proved he's playing on his "name" alone, and his feats at world cup 2002. I've never seen a player more hyped up then this piece of crap. When playing for England, he plays further back than Gary Neville!

All in all, a fantastic result for Catalunya, Forza Barca!

I think its about time Real gave Beckham a good run on the right side of midfield. He was easily the best crosser of the ball in that position when he played for United. You can cuss him all you want but if a players not playing in his natural position then youre never gona get the best out of him.

Gotta agree with knh4. Although Beckham wants to play in the centre, it's plainly obvious that he's not up to it, not dominant enough to be able to control the game at the top level. Send him to the right - he's got a sweet right foot but no pace so he's best sticking to crosses and free kicks.

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
Well Beckham to me proved he's playing on his "name" alone, and his feats at world cup 2002. I've never seen a player more hyped up then this piece of crap. When playing for England, he plays further back than Gary Neville!

All in all, a fantastic result for Catalunya, Forza Barca!
beckham is painfully out of position, when he is in form and on the right, he is an excellent player, he just needs to be in the right situtation

Real Madrid = Real Joke :lol:

Edmundo 22 said:
Nah the Real Joke is Real CF's record against Man UTD ;)
That makes sense :shock: Didnt we put five past Real last time at Old Trafford? :lol:

Overrated, overpaid, and Figo and co. will be in wheelchairs soon. Where are the impressive young players, like other teams have i.e. Kaka (milan) and Ronaldo (United)?

they dont need any impressive young players...all they have to do is buy them

Back
Top Bottom