PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists ( **IGNORE ADAM BHATTI HES NOT FOR PC! **)

RE: the PES2016 video...

I'm so ... underwhelmed.

TBH! That was exactly my reaction,too!

I really hope those visuals aren't finalised. CPU fouls are still almost not existent, animation transitions still look weird and I really hope that difficulty setting was on amateur because the Ai was pretty bad.

i dare someone to post that rush football 2 again, i dare you to do it

w0ExaSq.gif

It's not a game. And it's been shown to death that clip.

That gameplay footage of PES 2016 was using an old build. I mean look at the shooting, it looks horrible. Look at that goalkeeper reaction.

It's still a good example of how far football games are from looking anything like the real thing.

Please, stop with those pre-rendered actions from a betting game.

Konami also can do that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6-iNsY6UEA

It's just that having to compute everything in real time is something like 100+ times more difficult.
We'll probably get there, eventually. Maybe with PS7 and Xbox Forever though (and with Core i7 15xxx).

Guys! I can't confirm this but a friend a E3 has said that The PC version of PES 2016 Will be another Last-gen console Port. If true, I'm done wth Konami.

on another note, shopto.net have the PC version priced alot higher than previous PES games, so maybe that's an indication that PC gamers are getting a Next-Gen port.

Last edited:

guys, stop posting ps4 infos and screens here... this should be ONLY pc version.

if there are no news about it, stop posting about other versions.

Guys! I can't confirm this but a friend a E3 has said that The PC version of PES 2016 Will be another Last-gen console Port. If true, I'm done wth Konami.

on another note, shopto.net have the PC version priced alot higher than previous PES games, so maybe that's an indication that PC gamers are getting a Next-Gen port.

is it higher than FIFA 16?

Yet Amazon still has the PC version priced at 40€.
Let's see what happens, either Amazon is giving away an unprecedented deal or ShopTo is trying to screw us. :))

Asim Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir 1h hour ago

Guys, please, no more questions about PC version of #PES2016. We have something coming up soon that will cover it. #PES2016

this sounds very negative...guys don't expect anything good, it will be good for health.

Please, stop with those pre-rendered actions from a betting game.

Konami also can do that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6-iNsY6UEA

It's just that having to compute everything in real time is something like 100+ times more difficult.
We'll probably get there, eventually. Maybe with PS7 and Xbox Forever though (and with Core i7 15xxx).

Yep,

give it 10 to 20 years and we´ll probably have photorealistic graphics and lifelike animations on the pitch, just like a TV broadcast.
I´ll be 50 - 60 then, so the question is: will I still be able keeping up with the kids in my reactions pressing the right buttons at the right time? :P.
Screw it!
I will, it´s a whole new cool grandpa generation :)

10408031_773793079400507_5308816200416448293_n.jpg

Asim´s answer about the PC version doesn´t sound too good.
They can´t give us another hybrid, they just can´t!

Lookslike full PES will be PS exclusive only from now on. If we already know that even the XO will not have all the features then dont get ur hopes up

Last edited:

Wha...

10640_sad-dumb-and-dumber-crying-jim-carrey.gif

Asim Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir 3h3 hours ago
Guys, please, no more questions about PC version of #PES2016. We have something coming up soon that will cover it. #PES2016

- no dynamic weather
- a few effects have been taken out that included in next gen versions
- but no worries gameplay is the same

thats what im expecting. and XO will be lesser "only" with the new Kit editor

Expect the worst.

If they can't answer a simple question, that's a sign they are hiding something. We've been through this bullshit many times. Fool me once...

Expect the worst.

If they can't answer a simple question, that's a sign they are hiding something. We've been through this bullshit many times. Fool me once...

Agree. Prepare to not buy the game for PC.

I have no other option as I don't own a console. No excuse for a cut-down PC version again so I will pass completely if that happens.

The focus seems to be on PS4 at the expense of the XBone and PC.

I have no other option as I don't own a console. No excuse for a cut-down PC version again so I will pass completely if that happens.

Totally Agree!
Like last year,Konami are obviously favouring Sony,again in terms of product quality. As I recall the PS4 version of PES 2015 was reduced in price on PS store on numerous occasions, which I found suspicious.

Last edited:

Same here!

Won´t buy a PS4 for a single game, specially not for PES.

You can have a lot of fun with PC games like GTA 5 (specially on PC cause of Mods), FIFA 15 (probably 16 too), Battlefield, probably SW Batllefront etc. cause most of them devs do it the right way and show what´s visually possible on PC!

I don´t understand why KONAMI doesn´t put more effort on that?
It was painful last year already, so why go by that another year?

I think it´s right! Last year´s rant of PC users couldn´t have passed them unnoticed, so if it was a next gen or PS4 Port they would have announced it already.

Means, don´t get your hopes up. Very sad.

I'm not going to buy a PS4 for a single game either. I'm a long time fan but I'm not that mental about PES yet.

I'll just do what I did last year: I'll wait, I'll try the demos of both games for PC, then I'll buy the one that I like the most (if any).

It's also true that last year we had a similar situation with FIFA. Until june we knew nothing, then EA made things clear about PC having Ignite.
I don't really think this is the case with PES but let's at least hope for some good news.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom