PES 6/PES 5/WE9 LE All Stuttering

Topaz

Programmer/TheAwesomeGem
21 October 2011
United States
Chelsea, Spain
I am getting stutter every 1.5 seconds and I basically tried everything, from turning on VSync and Triple Buffering to Running the game as administrator but nothing is fixing it. I have no idea why this is happening. I would really appreciate If someone can help me out here. Here are my specs:

RAM: 16 GB
SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1600x900
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 780Ti.
VRAM: 3 GB.
CPU: AMD FX 9590 (5.1 GHz) 8 Cores.

I can run any game fine except PES 6/PES 5/WE9LE.

I think it has something to do with windows 10, I used to play smooth on win 7 but when I upgraded to windows 10 it starts to stutter

Pretty much the same situation here. Did anyone in Windows 10 manage to fix this?

Okay partially fixed by using Troubleshoot Compatibility which set it to Windows XP SP3 compatible mode I think. Now it only happens in certain matches and irregularly.

Last edited:
Yes, Windows 10 has issues with dx8. Basically Vsync can't be enabled through drivers no matter what, thus you get stutters. But if the game has in fame Vsync option- it might work.

But using d3d8.dll in game exe like the one with reshade or enb works. But it doesnt work in fifa 5-wc6 ( crashes)

Thank you so much. Will give this a try!

Edit: Can you tell me how do you get such a good resolution? I can't go above 1280x768 and the in game resolution looks really bad.

Edit the Kload.cfg in your Kitserver order.

# DirectX options
dx.force-SW-TnL = 0
dx.emulate-HW-TnL = 0
#dx.fullscreen.width = 1920
#dx.fullscreen.height = 1080

I am starting to get the stutter back. It's smooth for the first couple of mins and then I have the horrible stutter. :(

Edit: Seems like ReShade improved it a lot.

Last edited:
mehtab sorry man but why would u play this game when u have pes 2017 available, and its a modern game on all fronts, why would u play a dated engine and game

Maybe he does'nt like pes 2017? Out of the box PES 5/6 imo has a better gameplay than PES 2017. I love PES 2017 with full manual controls and tactic edits, but on default it's another end to end ping pong game.
no it isn't, u just need to play it the best way that suites you, because i don't think the game is playable full manual on superstar, it is very hard, best balance should be 1 bar passing, and basic shooting, and superstar.

no it isn't, u just need to play it the best way that suites you, because i don't think the game is playable full manual on superstar, it is very hard, best balance should be 1 bar passing, and basic shooting, and superstar.
Agreed, it's all about the right balance but to me it's regular, full manual on Live broadcast Cam which makes more challenging too.

Agreed, it's all about the right balance but to me it's regular, full manual on Live broadcast Cam which makes more challenging too.
yeahh to me it was very challenging in live broadcast, u can t see the spaces or where to shoot, for me couldn t play it

I had the same issue on windows 7 and 8.1, tried running it with admin rights, using D3D Overrider to force V-Sync.

Anyway, what fixed this was setting the game to permenantly run on High Priority.

I had the same issue on windows 7 and 8.1, tried running it with admin rights, using D3D Overrider to force V-Sync.

Anyway, what fixed this was setting the game to permenantly run on High Priority.
How do I do that on Windows 10? How do I put pes 5 or 6 in high priority?

How do I do that on Windows 10? How do I put pes 5 or 6 in high priority?

When PES 5/6 is running open Task Manager then go to the Details tab (2nd from right), right click pes5.exe/pes6.exe and set it to High.

As for making the change permanent the only way I've done this before was using Process Lasso, but it has a pretty annoying popup every time you start it up unless you want to pay for it.

I've not tried this particular fix but will give it a go, still get the odd issue on Windows 10 annoyingly!

When PES 5/6 is running open Task Manager then go to the Details tab (2nd from right), right click pes5.exe/pes6.exe and set it to High.

As for making the change permanent the only way I've done this before was using Process Lasso, but it has a pretty annoying popup every time you start it up unless you want to pay for it.

I've not tried this particular fix but will give it a go, still get the odd issue on Windows 10 annoyingly!
Ok thanks, I'll try it,hope it works.

Hi would love if anyone can help with the stuttering problem on my PES6.exe, I tried everything !!
(D3D, d3d8.dll etc.) And nothing helps :(

Please is there anything that can help?

hi , although i dont understand the language it still help me to fix it . Just do it what he does :)

bro try these 1) do the same deskop resolution and game resolution 2) if it doesnt help turn vsync on through graphic card control panel

Hi all in case you still wondering I did a research in the new spanish pes6 community ( www.pes6.es ) and the current problem, AFIK is held by 2 things:

1. using internal GPU in laptops and motherboards with GPU of some kind.

2. Dx8 mal-use in W7/W8/W10 ( Think internally is due to some kind of emulation I remember I have read this in Dx forums) Sometimes installing old Dx helps to have it explicitly avialable not emulated in the system,

The important part is that we have the files in pes6.es its indeed related to this (See attachment)
http://enbdev.com/download_convertor_dx8todx9.htm

And also you have now 2 methods of knowing and using the propper GPU, one is checking it in the task manager (W10, see if GPU is 1 instead of 0 ) when pes6 is running you can see the details in the taskmanager/processes.

and then nVidia control panel for explicitly search the exe file, add and apply high performance GPU.

Also in display settings Windows control panel / display / performance has now an option similar to the one for nVidia to do this but for me was not working.

Like I always said, trust me there is a solution for this game and its stuttering.

Also play with Kload to set the

dx.force-SW-TnL
dx.emulate-HW-TnL

to 1, sometimes help with low graphic cards. Play with these options of your PC is low and OFC lower your graph settings in the pes6 settings exe.

Regards

Attachments

• Stuttering overrider.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 300
I have tried everything, but the problem is currently unsolvable on windows 10 :(
Have u ever tried these d3doverrider,dx8 convertor to dx9,changing nvidia control panel settings,lowering game internal resolution etc ?Also make sure your game speed is 1.00

Last edited:
Hi friends, 🙂
I need your help please.

I'll buy a new PC in the next few days, and I'm very undecided what to do..
I want a PC that all patches for PES6 (-like 6.5 2009/10 or Korean 2008/09 or Greek 2019/20 and etc) work smoothly (No stuttering or screen tearing), without help from external things that unrelated to the game (like D3DO or dx8enconvertor)

So do you have any tips for me what PC to buy? (Intel/AMD/Nvidia - specs and etc)

Thanks so much to the helpers I really need!!! (I don't understand that much 😔)

Back
Top Bottom