eFootball (All Platforms)

I'm a bit behind on this guy. Is this what he does when he's on PES business? Or is he just dicking on personal time?

I don't understand those post. What are we trying to get from those? I'm really confused.
Basically, two or three years back, he started trying to get the community guessing which licence PES was next to announce, through posting pictures of trainers/football boots. The idea was the colour schemes of a trainer might roughly match the kit of a club.

But really he was often just trolling the fanbase. Nonetheless, he would post a new picture and the PES fanboys obsessed by licences went into a wild guessing game. It then became a bit of a running joke on here.

I think some people despise him for joking around, but I actually just find the whole situation funny. You think before him you had mainly Adam hyping stuff up with grand promises and big words, then people feeling let down. With this guy, you know where you stand: he's a joker and pokes fun at how seriously the PES Twitter users take things.

Positioning it's not the only problem. Low pass range with X and triangle is too long! There must be a way to nerf this on future games.
You're right, it's definitely not the only problem - but to me it's the biggest one. Get that right first then focus on the other areas.

When did Sony ban the MP3 import? I don't think it was removed for that reason. The Show has MP3 files import for years.

Importing MP3s stopped with the PS4 and that's when the option to import chants disappeared from PES.

Basically, two or three years back, he started trying to get the community guessing which licence PES was next to announce, through posting pictures of trainers/football boots. The idea was the colour schemes of a trainer might roughly match the kit of a club.

But really he was often just trolling the fanbase. Nonetheless, he would post a new picture and the PES fanboys obsessed by licences went into a wild guessing game. It then became a bit of a running joke on here.

I think some people despise him for joking around, but I actually just find the whole situation funny. You think before him you had mainly Adam hyping stuff up with grand promises and big words, then people feeling let down. With this guy, you know where you stand: he's a joker and pokes fun at how seriously the PES Twitter users take things.

Cheers for clearing that up. I guessed from the replies that it was a "thing" he was doing. It does seem pretty cheeky acting so frivolously when the series is at such a critical point. It's a bit of fiddling while Rome burns. But I also appreciate the wind up of people who take things too seriously!

Importing MP3s stopped with the PS4 and that's when the option to import chants disappeared from PES.
Sorry but I can't really understand this. If importing stopped how am I still able to import MP3s on MLB The Show on PS4?

Sorry but I can't really understand this. If importing stopped how am I still able to import MP3s on MLB The Show on PS4?

Usual Konami thinking it's not important enough and thus removing it.

If it was just like on Ps3 they probably would have kept it, once they had to create a new method to import mp3 because Sony blocked the old one they thought:"who cares".

MLB The Show is the best sports videogame when it comes to things like this and not screwing the player over

I'm a bit behind on this guy. Is this what he does when he's on PES business? Or is he just dicking on personal time?
He should be wearing socks tho.

Cheers for clearing that up. I guessed from the replies that it was a "thing" he was doing. It does seem pretty cheeky acting so frivolously when the series is at such a critical point. It's a bit of fiddling while Rome burns. But I also appreciate the wind up of people who take things too seriously!
We can always debate if its business or just fun and he could deny it its business completely as he is just posting pictures....the weird thing that it works if you look at the comments. Gotta appreciate because of the 0 effort he puts in.

Last edited:

Thanks for the reply. I'm not really into encrypted messages anymore such as those, if they really need our attention I believe that they need to show something better than that.

Lol that guy again... that's the same guy who spread PES 2022 will be free update for XOne/PS4.
He seems to be reliable, also people who think that PES 2022 will have the same gameplay as PES 2021 are wrong
First of all, the switch to a new engine always mean an impacted gameplay change due to the engine switch itself
Whether it will be for the good or bad is yet to be seen

He seems to be reliable, also people who think that PES 2022 will have the same gameplay as PES 2021 are wrong
First of all, the switch to a new engine always mean an impacted gameplay change due to the engine switch itself
Whether it will be for the good or bad is yet to be seen
Imo, he's not but if anyone want to believe that guy.. well it's ok i guess.

This should be Official Pes 2022 Cover

20210604-163217.png

Evolution? We need a revolution in gameplay! How much time can they still release games with the same Pes 2015 gameplay tweaked and "evolved"?

We need a huge jump forward in tactics, ball awareness,teammate AI, CPU AI, referee AI, ball physics.

Last edited:
Ignore the Premier League scoreboard for a match between two Italian teams 🤣 but I'm playing PES 2011 at the moment and check out that midfield! Look at the radar. PES 2022 needs to get its midfield back as it's first priority IMO.

This game holds my attention and makes me think far more than 2021 ever has.
View attachment 103770
I'd definitely play this, but the dribbling mechanics ruins it for me.

And hi again everyone. Nice to see you all again.

If you remember me that is 😅

Ignore the Premier League scoreboard for a match between two Italian teams 🤣 but I'm playing PES 2011 at the moment and check out that midfield! Look at the radar. PES 2022 needs to get its midfield back as it's first priority IMO.

This game holds my attention and makes me think far more than 2021 ever has.
View attachment 103770

Honestly if it wasn't for the graphics and the HUD, you wouldn't be able to tell if it's from a real match or not. The positioning is so natural and you can see the distinctive positioning of the players from both of the teams without destroying the fundamental of space and width.

Back
Top Bottom