PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Hi @klashman69, or anyone else actually! I downloaded the tactics and I can't seem to get the tactics importer to change the Edit Encrypted file.

I've tried both the tactic tool itself, in hopes that once the importer runs, an Encrypted file would appear. And I've tried having the Encrypted file in the folder itself. Both doesn't work!

Not sure why it can't. Truebrits on youtube gives super clear instructions so I'm confused and wondering if I'm lacking something! Would appreciate some assistance!

If it helps: yes, all the tactic files are labelled well and in the imports folder. The ID list is also filled up and corresponds with the files! And I've copied by older Edit file in too. Thanks!

Hi @klashman69, or anyone else actually! I downloaded the tactics and I can't seem to get the tactics importer to change the Edit Encrypted file.

I've tried both the tactic tool itself, in hopes that once the importer runs, an Encrypted file would appear. And I've tried having the Encrypted file in the folder itself. Both doesn't work!

Not sure why it can't. Truebrits on youtube gives super clear instructions so I'm confused and wondering if I'm lacking something! Would appreciate some assistance!

If it helps: yes, all the tactic files are labelled well and in the imports folder. The ID list is also filled up and corresponds with the files! And I've copied by older Edit file in too. Thanks!

I figured it out! My antivirus was blocking the encrypted file from changing.

imports September to January is just a backup of what I did up to January

i cant put a timeframe on it, will have for find a time to do it among what is to come.
Thank you mate for the reply got them installed just started a new ML to test all good mate :)

Update on Thomas Tuchels Chelsea tactics?

Frontline Pressure, Center, Agressive, Line Height : 9, Line Width: 6
Possession, Short, Wide, Flexible, Support : 1
Advanced Instruction: Hug the Touchline and Wing Back
With a 3241, both wide forwards as AMs in and out of poss

Back
Top Bottom