PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

@klashman69

Updated tactics mass exporter-importer for PC version of PES 2021, rehash of the old 2017/18/20 cmdline tool. Hopefully it works with 2021 too - test it :)

===============================================================

There are two separate tools - one to create exports and another to do the imports.

Download:
Version 1.0 (reuploaded Oct. 1st 2020 - password protected 7zip archive)
Link
password to extract 7zip file: abcd

How to use these tools:
0. Unpack the archive with 7zip utility - you'll see three folders - exporter, importer and tools

1. Export the tactics of the desired teams [skip this if you only want to import tactics that you've downloaded]
  • go to exporter folder
  • fill the id_list.txt file with the IDs of the teams whose tactics you'd like to export - see the explanations within the .txt file
  • copy your source EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to exporter folder
  • double-click on tactics_exporter.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
  • tactics of all the teams listed in id_list.txt will be created in subfolder exports (files with .PES2021_tactics extension - team names are taken from your EDIT00000000)
2. Choose which tactics to import [start here if you only want to import tactics]
  • if you made your own exports, then manually copy the tactics files (.PES2021_tactics files) from exporter\exports folder to importer\imports folder
  • if you downloaded .PES2021_tactics files from someone else, copy those downloaded files to importer\imports folder
3. Import the tactics over the desired teams
  • go to importer folder
  • fill the id_list.txt file with the teamID-tacticsFile pairs - see the explanations within the .txt file
    • in a nutshell - one pair defines one tactics file which will be imported over the team with given ID in your destination EDIT00000000
    • it is 100% possible and normal to import tactics file of the Team X over the Team Y in EDIT00000000 - e.g. you can import Manchester United tactics file over Arsenal, if you want to - just create an adequate entry in id_list.txt, such as
      Code:
      101, 100-MANCHESTER UNITED.PES2021_tactics
    • every .PES2021_tactics file that you mentioned in id_list.txt file must exist in imports folder
  • copy your destination EDIT00000000 file (encrypted and with the original name EDIT00000000) to importer folder
  • double-click on tactics_importer.exe (or run it directly from cmd line)
  • new EDIT00000000_encrypted file with the imported tactics will be created in importer folder - initial EDIT00000000 in importer folder will not be modified. (rename EDIT00000000_encrypted back to EDIT00000000 once you copy it back to "My Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\save" folder)

These three things are 100% certain not to change in the future (just like they never changed for 2017 version):
  • PC only
  • no GUI - haven't got time to create proper graphical user interface
  • no support for .ted files created with in-game editor (neither for PC nor for PS4) - EDIT00000000 only

Please, do not re-upload this file to other services.
Are there any files like these for pes 2020?

Hey @klashman69 thanks so much for the tactics. Just wondering about the 'players to join attack' setting for AI. I noticed that none of the teams have this setting selected so I tried selecting some manually but in game the AI defenders still don't come up for corners. Any ideas on this? Seems strange when the AI has 2/3 6'6 defenders just standing on the halfway line during set pieces 😂

Hey @klashman69 thanks so much for the tactics. Just wondering about the 'players to join attack' setting for AI. I noticed that none of the teams have this setting selected so I tried selecting some manually but in game the AI defenders still don't come up for corners. Any ideas on this? Seems strange when the AI has 2/3 6'6 defenders just standing on the halfway line during set pieces 😂

You know what, i did try this before and i think it worked. But i will try this again to see if it stays.

Maybe in ML they just ignore what you put down and choose their own.
Are there any files like these for pes 2020?
Should work for PES 2020

Back
Top Bottom