PES 2018 vs 2019 vs 2020 vs 2021?

Friends. Today I discovered Pes 2020 again. (1.08.00 version).
Surprisingly, there is better balance here than in Pes 2021. More freedom in player movements, cool dribbling, no constant CPU pressure. The game seems more alive, the physics of the ball is amazing. I'm having fun and enjoying the game immensely. Of course this is a different game in many ways. I recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new and is tired of Pes 21. I installed the patch and am enjoying it.

haha I think your point of view about Pes 19 is very good, I liked the way you described your experience, I personally have a lot of mixed feelings with Pes 19 because of the issue of its script and the stressful AI but I still follow it Enjoying it, I haven't played a complete ML to share an experience like you, but I do try to adjust to playing the full manual, something difficult compared to how I handle it in other pes such as pes 18, 20 or 21... this one. The game is really a challenge. In terms of shooting at goal, I think it is the most difficult compared to making the plays. Hitting the goals is from another planet and even more so when I play with the transmission camera mod and full manual.
Hi bro, do you use any patch on pes 19?

Back
Top Bottom