PES 2018 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Is there a way to fix this: When you change tactics(put fluid formation on) , and line up for a team even with live update switched off, and then you play against this team in Champions League , the line up is complete messed up, for ex United start with Ibra and Lindegaard, and Pogba as subsitute and Lukaku not even on the bench. What's the use then of changing the tactics for each team?

i installed patch with 42 stadiums and its rly great to see new nice looking turfs. Guys what game speed u prefer ? i think -1 is ok for me.

yet pc but also xbox 360

pes 2018 cia patch

emblems 100% , names 100% , kits 100% teams , bundesliga and 42 stadiums .

I'm a little skeptical.
Do you use this patch yourself? On PC?.

Could you show me a few screenshots of these new stadiums?.

It just strikes me as odd that nobody else picked up on new stadiums for PES 2018 on PC, while is one of the biggest complaints/annoyances.

That patch is only for x360, its not compatible on pc as the x360 version uses the older game engine compared to pc,x1 and ps4 which uses the latest fox engine.

That patch is only for x360, its not compatible on pc as the x360 version uses the older game engine compared to pc,x1 and ps4 which uses the latest fox engine.

to be honest i have ps4 version and 360 and gameplay is the same , same bugs as ps4 version . Hard to say where is ,,latest fox engine'' ;) yes , looks little bit better ,textures are sharper but its still the same game.

PS: yep , its only for 360

I tried to play again but the repetitive AI long ball ect kills it for me I will wait for a patch because I hold out hope they fix offline so I can enjoy it

In the meantime I put my Brescia PES 2017 ML on faced Trapani over 2 legs in the coppa italia won 4 -3 on agg I saw some great goals by them they had 61% pass accuracy in the 2nd leg, we both commited a total of 13 fouls in two 12min games they chopped me to shit at 3 all

How did they screw it up so bad

Not sure if this is the right forum - have xbox one - for the gameplay I am using gamespeed -1, and playing at top player. Any other setting (i.e. controller) that I need to adjust for proper offline playing. I too find that the AI chips the ball over the top alot along with some crazy ping pong passing... Also, switching players seems to be lagging a bit - I have a blue icon and also there shows a secondary icon that I can control using the x button.

Not sure if this is the right forum - have xbox one - for the gameplay I am using gamespeed -1, and playing at top player. Any other setting (i.e. controller) that I need to adjust for proper offline playing. I too find that the AI chips the ball over the top alot along with some crazy ping pong passing... Also, switching players seems to be lagging a bit - I have a blue icon and also there shows a secondary icon that I can control using the x button.
Use marking,on their fw and playmaker,I have very few chipped pass since starting thst

i haven't created a clan or belong to 1 but this new co-op mode its beautiful
yes, you will encounter really bad players from time to time but once you find a good partner, its a lot of fun

IMG-0629.jpg

do someone in here plays this mode?

Reactions: Nik
Sorry guys but had to show this - cracked me up with this ridiculous save the keeper made. Literally had to replay it many times (dont have it saved). Anywho I am still liking the gameplay and game in general but wanted all to enjoy2017-09-25_9-05-46_PM.png :BOP:

This is the most frustrating game to play online. Idk wth konami did but they need to fix their servers quick. Offline it plays fine but online it’s a complete mess. Lag, delayed reactions, slow indifferent defenders, wrong player switching, crazy goalies who make amazing saves then can’t stop a slow rolling ball. Cmon damn konami !!!!

The variety in scoring is fucking mind blowing,haven't had this much fun with Pes since -06

100%, I rarely score gimme's or similar goals ever, every goals feels unique and different. I scored two with Lukaku in a RSM, it felt like two goals Big Rom would genuinely score.

The first wa a chipped through ball, the defender was odds on, but misjusfed the bounce and Lukaku go ahead of him, and with sheer strength muscled off the defender and held him off, to go one on one and curl it into the top left corner.

The amazing thing was how Lukaku stopped just before the shot to place it, and it was like he could score or miss, it's Lukaku after all. And not being a complete striker just a good one, he scored and i felt he did well to score. it was the feeling of being Lukaku.
it's difficult to describe, but i'm sure you know the feeling.

I Play ML Local Coop with a Friend in my House and we have the problem that Player 1 sometimes passes to himself and Player 2 cant even get involved in some attacks. We play on xbox1. Any ideas how to fix that?

That never been the case in pes17 when you passd the Ball it was allways your coop Partner next on the Ball

Anyone seen Dortmund's defending yesterday (in what was a fabulous game of football)?
If this would have been PES, then people would be moaning for hours about the defending.

By the way, i don't see the the over the top through balls from the defense. I play with wingbacks and and with a very low defense line and i the AI doesn't play those ball.

Still struggling with defending...

There are also people complaining about DMF's falling back between the two CB's. What's wrong with that?

Before Spurs bought Davinson Sanchez they played like that with Eric Dier.

On paper they played 4-2-3-1.

If they attacked both SB's became wingbacks and Dier (on paper a DMF) played between both Alderweireld (right CB) and Vertonghen (left CB).

I Play ML Local Coop with a Friend in my House and we have the problem that Player 1 sometimes passes to himself and Player 2 cant even get involved in some attacks. We play on xbox1. Any ideas how to fix that?

That never been the case in pes17 when you passd the Ball it was allways your coop Partner next on the Ball
On PS4 this was totally broken on 17. On 18 I feel they have fixed it. Make sure your cursor change is semi-assist

Back
Top Bottom