PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

CD-KEYS, INSTANT GAMING, G2A, KINGUING, ... who will get the keys and get the download unlocked first?. This will be interesting, specially for next year. So we all know where to buy.

I repeat myself BUT it's a global steam release. No matter where you buy it, it will be unlocked the same time.

Is that going to be unlocked at 00:00 in Germany/Europe tonight? Has it been confirmed anywhere already? Or we have to wait till any specific time tomorrow?

I really hope it's gonna be tonight at 11pm in the UK. Want to give it a go straight after Champions League adventure :-)

I repeat myself BUT it's a global steam release. No matter where you buy it, it will be unlocked the same time.

Yup, you are right.
However some of these sites have already sent out the keys, while other haven't.
I know that it doesn't matter because none of us can download it yet, but... it's certainly comforting to have the key already.

All keys are region free, so it seems everyone will be able to activate at launch. It doesnt depend on the key, just the region where you are (if there are different release dates)

Yup, you are right.
However some of these sites have already sent out the keys, while other haven't.
I know that it doesn't matter because none of us can download it yet, but... it's certainly comforting to have the key already.

CDKeys.com always provide the keys a bit earlier and this is a good thing, but it doesn't make any difference in case if we have to wait for a global release and none of VPN tricks help to get the game before its official launch. As long as you get the key before it, it's fine. I'm buying games from cdkeys.com regularly and I'm pretty much happy of their prices, quick service and I've never had any problems with them so far.

rGf4NA5.png

Google, I trust you. Now I have to trust Steam to unlock at 0:00.

Wonder if any of you lads can answer im considering buying the PC version this year (along with the ps4 one for online with friends) but will i be wasting my time with this set up? I can play FIFA 16 on high max res with x4 AA smoothly but unsure with PES any answers appreciated

i5 4690K oc to 4.2ghz
Nvidia GTX 750 1GB
Corsair Vengeance RAM 8GB

Wonder if any of you lads can answer im considering buying the PC version this year (along with the ps4 one for online with friends) but will i be wasting my time with this set up? I can play FIFA 16 on high max res with x4 AA smoothly but unsure with PES any answers appreciated

i5 4690K oc to 4.2ghz
Nvidia GTX 750 1GB

i think so...minimum at least

i5 4690K oc to 4.2ghz
Nvidia GTX 750 1GB

I think you'll be able to play without any problem. But perhaps try the demo (whenever it comes out) before you buy.

How to play demo in locked regions?

Can I just use a VPN and then add the demo to my library and then disable VPN and play? If that's the case then what VPN is suitable? I don't want to play the game with VPN on though.

Checked the mail cd keys sent me on the 4th and there was a download link on it that opened the page with my steam key. Product now activated. If you check you receipts the link may be on them.

Have not watched any gameplay vids since the beta. Have avoided any vids, pictures and most of the news since then so tomorrow i will be seeing the game for the first time on PC. I know its next gen, that the ML may have cut scenes but that's about it. All i've been checking is skimming peoples opinion on the game for the past few weeks. excited for the beta, people unhappy about the demo but now it seems happy about the full game so I,m optimistic for tomorrow. Was up at 5 this morning to travel to work so I'll get my brother to download it at midnight and it will be ready for me in the morning and I have a few days off work to play it.

I have a doubt. When you want to create a player from zero but you want it to have another one ID's, you copy the base of the real player onto the created one? Or do you copy the base of the created one and go to the real one?

Sorry if I'm not explaining myself very well.

I have a doubt. When you want to create a player from zero but you want it to have another one ID's, you copy the base of the real player onto the created one? Or do you copy the base of the created one and go to the real one?

Sorry if I'm not explaining myself very well.
if you want a new player with same stats and skill of another that you already own you should start from the created one select base copy then select the player that you need to copy

Back
Top Bottom