PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

thanks man. I have never heard about this site before, it can be trusted right? DO they send the code? and if the code to be applied in steam?
yea fully trusted just buy the premium version its 32$ and you will get your code after payment instantly then go steam and redeem your key. GOOD LUCK BRO can't wait for the game.

damn, bought mine from kinguin and didnt get the key yet...

Thought about refund and buy it again from other site, but would loose my "pre-order" bonus :(

thanks man. I have never heard about this site before, it can be trusted right? DO they send the code? and if the code to be applied in steam?
yea fully trusted just buy the premium version its 32$ and you will get your code after payment instantly then go steam and redeem your key. GOOD LUCK BRO can't wait for the game.
i can confirm, my copy come from Istant Gaming, is already in my PC library but i can't start download until the release

Instant gaming is a good choice, also last year bougth pes 2017, cero problem. This year O preodered weeks ago and received mu key last monday. And good price

Well, according to Adam, the game will be released on Steam on 3PM PDT TIME.
Which is 4 hours less than Argentina's time zone. So, it should be out by 7PM in Argentina, the perfect time, as it's when I leave work and get home =)

Well, according to Adam, the game will be released on Steam on 3PM PDT TIME.
Which is 4 hours less than Argentina's time zone. So, it should be out by 7PM in Argentina, the perfect time, as it's when I leave work and get home =)

same here, but i'm still waiting for my key :(
gonna be crazy if i dont receive the code till the release haha

EDIT: i got it!!
I'm really happy right now hahahaha

I need my 100
We have an Xbox,three iPads,often with Netflix all three at once,three phones.
Think streaming in HD takes up around 10-20mbs.
But often when they promise 100, you'll end up with 60-70, but ours is acctually 80+ most of the time

Certainly it's better then have a 20 MB that goes at 15
I'm curious and a little masochist, how you paid per month ?

Sorry for OT

In €,I guess I pay 30 a month.
Sweden has always been very good at infrastructure,i had fiber connection 100/100 as early as 2007
Not much differnce in price between 20-50-100 lines here,once you go up to 500-1tb it gets expensive,70-100 € a month.
But who needs that speed really?

Back
Top Bottom