PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

I think Bayern Munich will be also licensed in PES 2017!

Konami has released their new PES Club Manager Trailer and at 0:19 you can clearly see the Logo of Bayern Munich and even "FC Bayern München"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVW9afAPqCg
i must be blind or you are seeing things.
that didn't look like the Bayern logo.

doesn't matter too much if you asked me.the edit mode is back to its best and the PES community edits games like no other.
edit files are shareable

Agreed.

If something is missing from FIFA, unless you play on PC, you can't fix it. Whereas if something is missing from PES, now that option file sharing sounds half-decent (touch wood)... It can be fixed.

Although let's be honest, we're all thinking the same thing - "those bastards get the game early?!"

What I am thinking is that konami are on dangerous ground. It's one thing having an edit mode and saying anyone can create anything to get around licences, but it's another to give the game early to a team that you know will add licensed teams and players to your game.

It's like working with a team, outside of konami, to get around licences that they do not have

i must be blind or you are seeing things.
that didn't look like the Bayern logo.

doesn't matter too much if you asked me.the edit mode is back to its best and the PES community edits games like no other.
edit files are shareable
It's there, it's just "hidden" behind the "positioning" tab.

Look at this pic:
0ezgifN.png

What I am thinking is that konami are on dangerous ground. It's one thing having an edit mode and saying anyone can create anything to get around licences, but it's another to give the game early to a team that you know will add licensed teams and players to your game.

It's like working with a team, outside of konami, to get around licences that they do not have
i always felt the same way but it hasn't stopped them in the past. this wouldn't be the first year they did something like this.Genius :COOL:if you asked me instead of spending all that money.
as long as it works.

I think they have put Bayern Munich clearly for a reason in this video. They would be licensed similarly to last year, I think if FIFA got a deal, they would have announced it already. So far so good.

I hate the lighting on night games on PES games, I hope they improve it... to me day games look better and play better, it feels like night games are slower and less responsive, especially online.

Bundesliga is not part of the Fifpro.
Create "fake teams with fake players names" like in NT is not a problem... But for germans clubs EA have signed an excluvisity contract since PES 6 which totally forbid anything which implied Bundesliga.

In PES 6 remember there was Anderlecht or Benfica under fake names but player's and teams likenesses (like with fake NT) and it wasn't a problem because those teams wasn't connected to any contract

I thought the "fake-club-name fake-player-name" is not related to the deal between EA and Bundesliga.

If I remember correctly, not only Bundesliga clubs but all "fake-club-name fake-player-name" have been gone since PES 2008.

That's why I asked about fake teams with fake player names. I am still curious about whether Konami can do it in PES. :CONF:

I hate the lighting on night games on PES games, I hope they improve it... to me day games look better and play better, it feels like night games are slower and less responsive, especially online.

It's the exact opposite for me.

There are only two ways we can have all the german clubs in PES :
1 - The way players rights are managed in Germany changes dramatically
2 - Konami share the Bundesliga license with EA, or have it exclusively for them

It's a real shame to lose Bayern, as many members said, we won't have preset faces nor player ID for some of their players and that's really annoying :RANT:.

I wish preset faces (and hair) were like on PS2, at least they were all available from edit mode and we could assign them to any player...

If Konami want licence in the future, yes the only solution i've founded was to contact EA and purpose them a deal, giving them money.
The owner of right and exclusivity is EA, Konami have to negociate with them before Bundesliga...

But i don't see that happenning ever.

There are only two ways we can have all the german clubs in PES :
1 - The way players rights are managed in Germany changes dramatically
2 - Konami share the Bundesliga license with EA, or have it exclusively for them

It's a real shame to lose Bayern, as many members said, we won't have preset faces nor player ID for some of their players and that's really annoying :RANT:.

I wish preset faces (and hair) were like on PS2, at least they were all available from edit mode and we could assign them to any player...

We haven't lost Bayern yet. All are just rumors.

If Konami want licence in the future, yes the only solution i've founded was to contact EA and purpose them a deal, giving them money.
The owner of right and exclusivity is EA, Konami have to negociate with them before Bundesliga...

But i don't see that happenning ever.

No . . they aren't interested in sharing licenses.

Ha ha yeah, EA will never share any license, particularly in Germany.

The point is if you got the Bundesliga license, your game will sell automatically in Germany, period. That's why EA will do everything to keep that license far far away from Konami.

It's up to the DFL guys to stop being so greedy. Why can't they be fair, just for one time and give the Bundesliga license to both Konami and EA? :CURSE:

So apparently there is a new FIFA 17 video, which features Bayern Munich. So I guess it's official we won't have Bayern.

but my goodness what a boring trailer it was.
don't know EA like that.
they are the marketing KINGS what the heck went wrong.
it looked rushed.
maybe to have an answer for the PES17 BARCA trailer?
player models look bad, animations aren't nearly as organic like Pes17.
am i the only one seeing this?

Last edited:
but my goodness what a boring trailer it was.
don't know EA like that.
they are the marketing KINGS what the heck went wrong.
it looked rushed.
maybe to have an answer for the PES17 BARCA trailer?
player models look bad, animations aren't nearly as organic like Pes17.
am i the only one seeing this?

Same

Back
Top Bottom