PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

I forgot to answer this one. Open dt18 with PESGameplay Editor (choose PES 2019) --> constant_player.bin --> shoot.o. You need to change this part

for example change normal shoot gage mid & max from 120 to below 100, you'll see the difference

horeEA7.png

From my experience difference between Control Shoot Gage & Normal Shoot Gage is :

Normal Shoot = It's when you press :square: like normal shoot, free kick, corner kick, goal kick
Control Shoot = It's when you control the ball first after other player pass to you, like volley, bicycle kick

Thanks a lot man! :TU: I have two questions though..
1. Wouldn't that affect shots as opposed to crosses?
2. You have to choose the PES 2019 option even though the program has option for PES 2017?

This is quite helpful in anycase!

Thanks a lot man! :TU: I have two questions though..
1. Wouldn't that affect shots as opposed to crosses?
2. You have to choose the PES 2019 option even though the program has option for PES 2017?

This is quite helpful in anycase!

1. Both
2. I don't see any difference honestly, you can try it

If you mean tools like just clicking button then there's none. I think there's some procedure to convert pes 21 face to pes 17, just watch youtube.

afaik, pes fox engine database is almost similiar each other

Hi! Anyone know if there's a mod or tutorial to make that some teams have "retro" shorts? I mean, shorter?
Like the ones used in the 80s. It's for some vintage teams!
I've seen that made in mods for newer versions, like eFootball PES 2021.
It could be very cool to do so in PES 2017!

Hi! Anyone know if there's a mod or tutorial to make that some teams have "retro" shorts? I mean, shorter?
Like the ones used in the 80s. It's for some vintage teams!
I've seen that made in mods for newer versions, like eFootball PES 2021.
It could be very cool to do so in PES 2017!

I think it's one of kitserver features right ?

I don't think it's possible since sider 3 for pes 2017 doesn't support kitserver

Can one of you lovely people kindly point me in the right direction for a Steam version of this? It's not on the Steam store and I want to pay for the full, legal version if possible?

I know there are repacks of it around but I'd love to add the retail PES 2017 to my Steam library. I've got PES 2018 and 2021 on Steam but they're just not doing it for me.

:))

Can one of you lovely people kindly point me in the right direction for a Steam version of this? It's not on the Steam store and I want to pay for the full, legal version if possible?

I know there are repacks of it around but I'd love to add the retail PES 2017 to my Steam library. I've got PES 2018 and 2021 on Steam but they're just not doing it for me.

:))
https://www.cdkeys.com/pro-evolution-soccer-2017-pc-steam-cd-key?mw_aref=xxlgamer

There you go. 9 Euros! :TU:

Thank you!

EDIT: Found a legit Steam key. I can confirm it works, just paid the £14 and have downloaded & played it.

It's good to finally own this on PC!

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/1458-buy-steam-pro-evolution-soccer-2017-pc-game-steam-europe/

Last edited:
I think it's one of kitserver features right ?

I don't think it's possible since sider 3 for pes 2017 doesn't support kitserver
What a shame, it would have been a good tool. I am new to editing PES, I only use the stadium server, don't know how to use kitserver yet.
Anyways, thanks for the answer!

What’s the best patch for 2022/23 season right now?

I’m using SmokePatch 2021/22 with 2023 transfers update and it’s very good. I want to play a Serie A or LaLiga master league and so many of the kits numbers/names are messed up on the shirts with SmokePatch :( Villarreal, for example, have numbers which aren’t centred on the shirts and it just looks weird.

Heard something about PES Galaxy, is that a good patch?

What’s the best patch for 2022/23 season right now?
Good question. I've always used SmokePatch since it is very easy to install and the stats are for the most part quite accurate. You're right about the kits though, one of the biggest drawbacks is that a lot of the kits aren't editable and you can't even add 3rd or 4th kits (which is strange because the 2018 and 2019 SP's you can add them). I've never tried PESGalaxy myself actually.

Additionally I'd really like to edit some kits which are locked in PES 2017 smoke patch. Wondering if there's a way around it.

Hi! Anyone knows if there's a way to remove the licenses from the teams that comes licensed in the game?
Thanks in advance!

Thanks Hayes! I'll do some research with that!

Old one PES2018 Editor Version: 3.3, also works for PES 2017. This is the last version of ejog editor that support edit file for free.

https://mega.nz/file/a11RCYhZ#hJ0oaAzGTFd54nGs7OZrIXjl5aqQOwrBaIjPHSLz-Bw

DINO Editor 2017

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/dino-editor-2017-v-1-0-beta-26-09-16.76793/

Team Editor Manager 2017 | Password : lagun-2

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/t...ion-first-version-available-17-09-2016.76686/

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/n57tGFDf/file.html

I know this might sound weird but can someone help me to buy the steam key for steam version of PES 2017.i do have the game but it's the repacked version which doesn't have the updates after v1.01.00 .thanks to anyone who can help me buy it

I just installed a repacked version that has the v1.04.00 update . Btw what is ur game version.
Ps: you will see it at the bottom right of the game after the Barcelona intro

😂😂 i didnt pay but its the latest version of the game btw what patch do u guys use . how i wish smokepatch was still updated.
Hate to be that guy, but all these 1.04 or 1.04.01 update for cpy or "repacked" from internet are fake, lol.

Hey bros, I was wondering if anyone could help me with PES 2017 sider. I play -2 speed but would like to make the game a bit slower. However, I have no idea how to use the speed module in sider.

1676394596817.png

What values correspond to say.. -2 or -3 speed? If anyone could give me a tutorial on this that'd be cool. Thanks. :TU:

EDIT: tagging @Hayes as maybe he knows :)

Last edited:
wont it
Hey bros, I was wondering if anyone could help me with PES 2017 sider. I play -2 speed but would like to make the game a bit slower. However, I have no idea how to use the speed module in sider.

View attachment 202491

What values correspond to say.. -2 or -3 speed? If anyone could give me a tutorial on this that'd be cool. Thanks. :TU:

EDIT: tagging @Hayes as maybe he knows :)
wont it be too slow i tried it on -2 and it felt slow tbh

Back
Top Bottom