PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Got another match in and it was a sloppy cagey one

20220716005241_1.jpg

20 minutes. Top player. -2 game speed. Fixed cursor.

After a run of matches with mixed results, manager figured it was time to throw the 15 yr old in during the second match in 4 days. The team was tired and it showed. Consadole could've been better and had the first good chance of the day. Manager decided to give me a go in more of a box to box role as opposed to a holding one as my involvement helped create the winning goal in the last match I played. And it paid off:

My first of 2 goals. Making me the youngest goalscorer in J League history. Given the goal threat I showed today, who knows, maybe I have a future further forward? For now I'm gonna focus on being better positionally since I don't yet the strength to impose myself on other players. One thing I know is I've got at least the next 3 seasons to improve before even considering a move to Europe (can't move to Europe until I'm 18 according FIFA rules. Yes I'm a stickler for realism lol).

I wanted to give top player a try. I felt like I was under constant pressure on superstar and the tempo of the matches was certainly high as seen by the match stats I posted the other day. This match today on top player was played at a slower pace it felt like. Things were more measured in a sense. It wasn't easy as it was hard to get the ball off of Consadole for good portions of the match, but I felt like we were able to press effectively.

I'm gonna try and play a few matches in a row on top player and see how it feels. I think my big thing is tempo. I loved the amount of pressure I faced when I played on superstar, but the pace of the match was so quick it felt very susceptible to end to end football which ultimately isn't what I want the whole match to be. Top player played at a good tempo. But, if I feel it's lacking in intensity, I'll give -1 game speed + top player a try and I'll give superstar a run of matches.

It's nice to be able to play this again.

@Hayes

Thanks bro. However, this is actually quite confusing.

View attachment 168770

These are the instructions inside of timeaccel.lua

View attachment 168771

And these are the actual extension modules inside of sider.. (I'm using the SmokePatch version)

Any idea on how to set this up? It is quite different from the sider I am used to.. Any help would be great.. Thanks.. :TU:

I play PES (2017) again. I use Smoke Patch.

Anyone knows how to enable Weather conditions before Master League matches?
My eyes hurt if the weather isn't fine
*I think I need a script and copy it somewhere, I don't remember how to use sider.

**I already installed this SP17 sider.

Thanks!
It works (I guess).

Btw, I lose track what I have edited, but it's something like:
Ball control: +10
Dribbling: +10
Low pass: -15
Lofted pass: -15 (I use Pass Assist 1)
Finishing: +3
Defensive Prowess: +10
Ball Winning: -10
Explosive power: +10
Body control: +10
Physical contact: -15
Goalkeeping: -3
Catching: -30
Clearing: -5
Reflexes: -5
Skills: (+Malicia, +Track back)

Superstar, PA1, Gamespeed -2

I'm also a PA1 player (love the effect of stats!) It will be interesting to see how these global changes alter gameplay! Once I'm done with my current ML story, I'll probably give these changes a shot! :TU:

Right now I am playing Top Player, gamespeed -1, I'll probably experiment with a lower gamespeed as well. Which one do you guys reckon is the most realistic for PES 2017? Also what match duration are you guys playing? (right now I am playing 17 minutes with sider)

@MadbaLL Not an AIO, but I can recommend downloading the March Smokepatch update and then use this option file that's attached. I found it yesterday and it is updated as of mid- or late-August.

Any uniform updates have been on dodgy links that I cannot get through or don't have the patience to. I'd be happy if someone could share those.

Attachments

• EDIT00000000.zip
    5 MB · Views: 17
@MadbaLL Not an AIO, but I can recommend downloading the March Smokepatch update and then use this option file that's attached. I found it yesterday and it is updated as of mid- or late-August.

Any uniform updates have been on dodgy links that I cannot get through or don't have the patience to. I'd be happy if someone could share those.

thanks, i already found various different option files, but i would prefer full set, meaning with kits and new faces. :)

also i found some full patches, but they lead to endless ads and spam sites.

Guys i have the game installed i downloaded from internet the 3 dlc updates but i dont have Mane and Arnold in Liverpool...
I remember that when the game released i had them after dlc 3.0...

And something else...Do you know how to make the speed of camera faster? I am playing with Medium range camera and i cant see my shoots...

Guys i have the game installed i downloaded from internet the 3 dlc updates but i dont have Mane and Arnold in Liverpool...
I remember that when the game released i had them after dlc 3.0...

And something else...Do you know how to make the speed of camera faster? I am playing with Medium range camera and i cant see my shoots...
I think, due to live updates been off, you must transfer them by yourself, via edit mode.

If the datapack worked, they must exist in their previous clubs, or Free Agents.

Also keep in mind, there was am issue that year, with playets like Mane, cause you could edit preset fave players, they were not locked, just reverted t9 default face, when edit a preset player, it was more destroy the scanned face.

So Mane's scan face, came in latter datapack, than day one.

This translated, if you had edited Manes face previously, after the darapack, you had to go to edit mode, and revert him to default, in order for te preset scan face to appear.

This applies to every player that got a preset face, aftet each DataPack. Mane is just the most notable i recall now.

When the older PES games released i wanted licensed teams... Now after 5 years i wish that all the teams were unlicensed :D
I want to edit all the teams with ingame editor for fun and i cant because some of them are licensed and i cant edit their kits...

right..if you have full game PES 2017 link sent it to my inbox...
No need, it's the same game. The one you found on net (cpy) & steam version are 99% identical. Only difference is the exe, nothing else. I think slamsoze already explained that, it's all about liveupdate.

Its ok my PES 2017...I found it in the net i compared the files of my PES 2017 and the downloaded PES and i don't miss anything...

PES 2017 is the best game...When it released i had it but i didnt try it... I tried it the last year and i found it amazing...

I just want 2 things:

1. The mid range camera should be faster and the ball all of the time should be at the center of the screen...The camera doesnt follow the ball some times fast and if i make fast shoots i cant see when the end for example the goalkeeper saves...

2. I think we can add more teams but we should edit the Team.bin file, some other files in dt_10 but we should manualy add these teams and their id in option file...I dont know how to do it and i didnt find an option file editor for add teams in option file too...
So i need some more fake teams (40-60 fake teams :D) because i want to replace the licenced teams with these fake teams...

Last edited:
Been playing on superstar, something I never did back when I played on ps4. Gotta say, it's going to be an adjustment with how aggressive the AI is after playing with 2021.

It's refreshing playing a game and feeling in control of your inputs and movements. Definitely going to be playing this a lot more.

In PES 2019 and 2021 I was able to score with plenty of free kicks, but in 2017 I haven't been able to score one yet at least in my current campaign. Might have to do with player stats, but I always found it easier in other installments. In anycase probably just different perceptions.

I tried PES 2018-PES 2021 because i am thinking to buy PS5 or Xbox sX....
They are full of script...Its like the CPU is playing solo at both sides...
I tried efootball and FIFA and i didnt like them i wanted to sleep...

So...

If someone editor can help with PES 2017 i need:

1. Some tool or method to change camera speed and focus for PES 2017...Sometimes when i am playing with Medium camera, the camera doesnt follow the ball fast and it doesnt focus to the ball...If we can change the speed of camera it will be good...

2. Some tool for edit the files in My Documents/KONAMI/ PES 2017 folder when we add kits or emblems with ingame editor...The images are low quality so if we can change the quality to high it will be nice...

3. If we could make all of the teams unlicenced and add emblems-logos and kits with ingame editor it will be nice too...

The first 2 options are the most important for me...the third its ok if we cant do it....

In PES 2019 and 2021 I was able to score with plenty of free kicks, but in 2017 I haven't been able to score one yet at least in my current campaign. Might have to do with player stats, but I always found it easier in other installments. In anycase probably just different perceptions.
They changed how free kicks worked in 2019 and it was much easier than previous games. The free kick physics in 2017 aren't the best so there are certain types of free kicks shots that work better in different scenarios. Honestly what helped me was watching free kick tutorials on youtube and then practicing.

this is not pes 2017 pc version, right?
This is PES 2017 on PC yes

Back
Top Bottom