PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

After a good while playing this for some reason I prefer the demo.
Dont know what it is but for me it played better.
Moved on to COD AW now. Now theres a NG game.

e6a7e8c983cbc18035e34a5bd200a726.jpg

I mean, wtf?!
And why the hell does he have 4 top keepers?

is it myclub vs. COM?

i've seen a lot of those dreamteams and i don't think they are teams from real users...

What I´ve noticed sometimes is that once you press the pass button, I can´t seem to change the direction or at least cancel the pass. I just scored a own goal yesterday because of that. I was controlling my CB and runing towards my goal, pressing the cpu, and when I pressed pass button to attempt a tackle, CPU had already made a bad pass wich felt to the feet of my GK. Because I did press pass button towards my goal, my GK turns and actually passes to an own goal. Meanwhile I was smashing my buttons all the other way around to avoid it, but no response. It looks like once the button is pressed, the action is locked until it gets executed, only then I have control again.

The own goal was a one case only, though I´ve felt this other times in midfield, wich causes some pretty stupid passes to nowhere. Still, I enjoy the game and professional level is starting to feel a bit dull in Master League. Might have to raise up the bar...

is it myclub vs. COM?

i've seen a lot of those dreamteams and i don't think they are teams from real users...
Let's say it's a silly comment. Let's just put it that way.
I don't see the logic to make a com-team that ridiculously good. Most don't.
On PESFan is a whole topic about cheaters, making this kind of teams using cracks found on the internet. Good to know Konami is after them and banning them.

Do you get offered a new job ever in PES 2015 Master League?

Yup, I coached Barcelona B to 5th in Liga Adelante and got offered positions at other small Spanish clubs. Also got offered to coach various small national teams. Right now I've decided to renew with Barca B and also coach the Paraguay national team.

Yup, I coached Barcelona B to 5th in Liga Adelante and got offered positions at other small Spanish clubs. Also got offered to coach various small national teams. Right now I've decided to renew with Barca B and also coach the Paraguay national team.

If you finish on a promotion place could you report if barca b gets promoted to primera division?

I read some posts that they don't, but without evidence. ML has so many flaws, it wouldn't surprise me. "Details" are not Konamis strength no more.

Edit: Actually they aren't even allowed to play the copa del ray, but I don't mind that one.

Last edited:
i think its deeper than that as konami never really moved forward on the ps3 and that wasn't using the fox engine, they have never got to grips since moving away from the ps2 era. Im still wondering how locked down this game is, i had another couple of games of WE9 and the ball felt like it could go anywhere and deceive players, catch AI out of postilion but on PES 15 the AI is always perfectly placed (superstar) for every long ball and i wonder if the ball is sometimes locked, maybe loosely, on a trajectory/path.

The GK also get confused when you head the ball back at times - something so simple. And the amount of time a clean catch is on and they punch it. That was never an issue and surely the logic can't be hard to keep it the same

On WE9 i saw a clash in midfield between my midfielder and 2 AI midfielder and the ball spin off to my forward who was then through, again im yet to witness a freak moment like this on 15. Who knows maybe its because im only 30 or so games in.

Saying that this looks to be in the right direction and is a good game but no way is this next gen, its just badged as that. I'm hoping a patch will sort out some gripes but i havent seen any announcement as of yet

yeh why has this gone? and how can they put it back in? and why havent they

just started a ml with real betis and it plays like a dream...seem to be dominating games a bit to much for my liking but beforehanf when i complained about shooting etc..all shots 30 yrds goin into top corner etc..this isnt happening now..with this average team.

I guess the isue is with top players its to easy to score and score wodner goals..

BUT is it unrealistic for CR7 to score 2-3 30yrds in one game? not really lol.

I think top teams/players are a bit OP and make the game more arcadey..If u want a sim more real life like game best to play with average teams

But this is always been the case in pes really

Top teams full of players who sprint to fast, can score wodner goals, make perfect passes, win all the headers etc etc

Whereas average teams is more realistic attributes

Last edited:
you can cancel it via super control. (R1+R2)

I think he is referring to the fact, that after pressing shot button, you have less time to change direction, change for controlled shot or cancel the move compared to golden time pes games (pes 5, 6)..

Which is true and annoying.
You also cannot give extra boost to shots, crosses on set pieces, after initial button press.. Which is also annoying..

If you finish on a promotion place could you report if barca b gets promoted to primera division?

I read some posts that they don't, but without evidence. ML has so many flaws, it wouldn't surprise me. "Details" are not Konamis strength no more.

Edit: Actually they aren't even allowed to play the copa del ray, but I don't mind that one.

They don't get promoted.

been playing this for quite a while been thru 3 seasons in the brazilian league controlling sao paolo, i haven't experienced this amount of tactical depth and individuality ever in a pes game even in the early years, this years game is outstanding, all konami need to do next year is put more of there focus on presentation, ML and tech. Every single player in this game is so different you really need to do training to understand there strengths and weaknesses

I think he is referring to the fact, that after pressing shot button, you have less time to change direction, change for controlled shot or cancel the move compared to golden time pes games (pes 5, 6)..

You also cannot give extra boost to shots, crosses on set pieces, after initial button press.. Which is also annoying..

Mhh yeah I remember that being possible but don´t know on what release.

About extra boost on shots, that is probably to make it easier performing a knuckle shot (shot button for uploading bar and again shot button shortly before the foot hits the ball).

I tell you what is killing this game for me. The animation for sidefoot shots. It is rubbish, I'm not talking about the R2 curling efforts, these are ok. It is the other R2 animation when they hit the ball straight with no curl. It is awful, I've never seen a pro player hit the ball like that. I remember that was something that PES2010 had absolutely nailed. The players opened their body when taking placement shots. It looked so sexy...

That´s exactly what I mean! Extra power shot is not so annoying for me, it only makes me get better with initial shot. But when i need to change my mind suddenly, I just can´t. Most times I´m using sprint and X to start pressing a player, but it happens that when I start doing this the ball is actually loose for some reason. I realise it but the X button is already locked, and no matter what I do, I can´t get possession because my player passes imediatly, to the direction I was run when pressing. I try change direction, I try pass button again, but no luck. Super Cancel might be the way to go, but its either a loose/loose situation, because on both cases I don´t get possession.

In that particular case with GK, it was even worse, because the ball was moving into goal, and a supercancel would only let the ball go in. Unless I´m really fast finger and just tap supercancel and as soon as I leave it, my player grabs the ball?

It´s not happening that often to break gameplay for me, but when it does its not realistic.

its baffled me since the ps3 next gen era.

I dont see whats so hard about to take what was the game of pes5 then update gfx, animations, physics, collision model, 360 movement etc but keep everything else pretty much the same in terms of gameplay.

to me it sounds so simple.

Why cant konami do that?

Hell cant see why even some computer minded dudes cant just take the code for pes 5 and update it next gen?
It's not that easy.

There could be the case the code is badly progrmmed. Yes, the game works fine, but code could be structured in a way it's very difficult to port parts of it without screwing up other ones. In other words, PES team didn't make it future-proof.

its baffled me since the ps3 next gen era.

I dont see whats so hard about to take what was the game of pes5 then update gfx, animations, physics, collision model, 360 movement etc but keep everything else pretty much the same in terms of gameplay.

to me it sounds so simple.

Why cant konami do that?

Hell cant see why even some computer minded dudes cant just take the code for pes 5 and update it next gen?

Would be nice. PES 3, 5 & 6 are still the best football games ever made. Not sure they will ever be bettered. PES '15 provides some hope though.

been playing this for quite a while been thru 3 seasons in the brazilian league controlling sao paolo, i haven't experienced this amount of tactical depth and individuality ever in a pes game even in the early years, this years game is outstanding, all konami need to do next year is put more of there focus on presentation, ML and tech. Every single player in this game is so different you really need to do training to understand there strengths and weaknesses

you talk about tactical depth but ive never really ever seen need to change my 4-2-3-1 formation at all..ever...not complaining but i mean that formation seems to just always work so that means little depth for me as i dont need to change my tactics game to game.

They also removed the att/def bar thing..which is odd..

Would be nice. PES 3, 5 & 6 are still the best football games ever made. Not sure they will ever be bettered. PES '15 provides some hope though.

tbh pes 15 is not far off it...The only gripe i have is cpu is to easy...difficulty on ps2 pes was spot on...apart from that cant fault it atm

you talk about tactical depth but ive never really ever seen need to change my 4-2-3-1 formation at all..ever...not complaining but i mean that formation seems to just always work so that means little depth for me as i dont need to change my tactics game to game.

They also removed the att/def bar thing..which is odd..

Yeah I play on superstar and full manual pass and shooting and by doing that u really notice the full effect of individuality and every game I have to adjust to how the opposition team plays, I play the brasiliero, but yeah that's what iv experienced with this years game.

Last edited:
Yeah I play on superstar and full manual pass and shooting and by doing that u really notice the full effect of individuality and every game I have to adjust to how the opposition team plays, I play the brasiliero, but yeah that's what iv experienced with this years game.

I agree on player individuality its always important in pes and like so this year also.

Just never notice much need to change formation v cpu at least.

I know formations have great effect though...playing wingers, playing 3 at back etc...all these things totally change the feel of the game and way you play etc...much more than fifa for what it matters

but its always been this way in pes.

What i mean though is that though many diff formations change effect of build up and play so much ive never found need to change formation from my succesful 4231....

when i play humans if they play 3 at back ill switch up and play wingers and exploit behind etc..but against cpu i feel i can win every game 4321 tbh..only top player atm thogh

Has anyone here actually got Share play to work with PES15? I still get that "region restric" error... but i read somewhere that the games are actually not blocked and this is a bug from PSN... today there is a new PSN update.. ill test it again once i can...

Heres the article that EA says they never blocked FIFA:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/17/fifa-15-share-play-ps4-block_n_6171404.html

Some plp at pesfan forums also claimed shareplay worked for them with PES...

What game modes are you playing on Superstar with full manual controls? It must be very challenging because I struggle on "Professional" and sometimes "Regular" playing with Manual controls. I read many say the game is too easy on these difficulties but not in may case. Guess I need to practice more!!

What game modes are you playing on Superstar with full manual controls? It must be very challenging because I struggle on "Professional" and sometimes "Regular" playing with Manual controls. I read many say the game is too easy on these difficulties but not in may case. Guess I need to practice more!!

im doing the Italian league with Juve. I've been working away a lot so dont get much time on it but im just above mid table just under half way through the season but likely to get knocked out of champs league.

it took me a while to get used to manual shooting but now have around 70% accuracy with shots. Shooting is far too overpowered and im scoring far more goals outside of the area than in it.

im doing the Italian league with Juve. I've been working away a lot so dont get much time on it but im just above mid table just under half way through the season but likely to get knocked out of champs league.

it took me a while to get used to manual shooting but now have around 70% accuracy with shots. Shooting is far too overpowered and im scoring far more goals outside of the area than in it.

fuk me im playin top player and with real betis i got celta vigo a top league team in the spanish cup...i thought now well see how hard game is..so 1st leg is away in vigo and i win 5-1 wtf!!!

I think i might need to go superstar im winning every game in the league as well..Im not into manual shooting personally and am 2 bar pasing which ill prob drop to 1 bar tbh.

I dont know why its so easy back on ps2 days i always found 3 stars a challenge and never even touched 4/5 stars...

I tried 2 games superstar last night and hard to judge as i was half asleep didnt find it that hard though i had a 1-1 and lost 2-0 it really wasnt tough games though....

I tell you what is killing this game for me. The animation for sidefoot shots. It is rubbish, I'm not talking about the R2 curling efforts, these are ok. It is the other R2 animation when they hit the ball straight with no curl. It is awful, I've never seen a pro player hit the ball like that. I remember that was something that PES2010 had absolutely nailed. The players opened their body when taking placement shots. It looked so sexy...

So that single animation is 'killing' the game for you? Oh my Lord. :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom