PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

i advise you to delete your post before u get banned

GENERAL RULES

These are general rules relating to the content of any messages you post on these forums, whether publicly or via private message. Adhere to these rules and you are unlikely to experience the disciplinary procedure first hand.

1) Don't post any information that is illegal or related to illegal activities. Piracy is included in this rule - any posts relating to copying or downloading games are prohibited.

Last edited:
All those emule link are probably fake....

I don't wanna any torrent link here...i know it's forbidden...

Wanna only know if it has been release on any torrent tracker..

guys the only reason Kezz would get angry is because he can get in trouble for allowing a piracy haven here at evo web, Im sure hes not that out of order if he wasnt given the circumstances :D
tommorow the torrents will flood in so be calm

guys the only reason Kezz would get angry is because he can get in trouble for allowing a piracy haven here at evo web, Im sure hes not that out of order if he wasnt given the circumstances :D
tommorow the torrents will flood in so be calm

how do you know tomorrow the torrents will be available?

there are enough dutch guys who have them, but we are a greedy nation :P

i already told the bastards 100 times on the dutch forum that they have to make something to give it to other people..

Wéll just have to wait now..

1 thing is sure , IT IS THERE!!

@ Ledje, Ga friet bakken gek :P

plz manchester united screens rooney and stadiums;]

2003436870060227423_rs.jpg

pc_action_PCA_pcaction_de_edit_mode_pes_2008_pro_evolution_soccer_20.jpg

As long as you are boying the game, it is still okay to download it.
Is it at all illegal to download the game, if you allready got the original version?

edit
fucking kids, download a torrent, wait a few days and buy the damn game.
now whats wrong with that?

fact its illegal would be the no 1 thing wrong with it.

2nd thing wrong with is that its out in 6 days, not next 6 days.

3rd thing is most of these kids are asking if there is lan play........

kdjac

As long as you are boying the game, it is still okay to download it.
Is it at all illegal to download the game, if you allready got the original version?

well in England its illegal to download the game if you dont have it, but you are legally allowed to own a backup of the game if owned.
but personally I dont see whats so wrong with this

Not to be an arse , but the torrent speak has gotta stop guys.

1. Those of us who know where to look for it, will be looking already.

2. This thread is for patching and files for the demo

3. I can't quite believe it, but that picture of Rooney (or Shrek) a few posts up, is just as ugly as he is in the real world

fact its illegal would be the no 1 thing wrong with it.

2nd thing wrong with is that its out in 6 days, not next 6 days.

3rd thing is most of these kids are asking if there is lan play........

kdjac

1st thing is that the laws an ass

2nd is that some people in England will get it a day(s) early due to pre ordering so-on so-on

3rd thing is that although breaching security of a game, I actually would like this feature so I can play other people around my college with ease, and konami are going to make a lot of sales from this game perhaps more than they deserve and I care not if they make good sales or whatever, but I am going to pay £30 for a game if I believe it to be good enough

Im not going to believe that LAN is bad for it because I feel pityful for Konami thats just gay
any way it is a feature that i would appriciate basically, sorry for the essay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom