PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

No offence guys, but why don't you just let him play the game instead of all the requests of pictures, half of the things being asked for can be found on the web anyway, and if the game is out in holland (which I believe it is, you can pretty much bet it is gonna be all over the torrent sites by tomorrow morning if you can not wait a few more days for the proper release)

No offence guys, but why don't you just let him play the game instead of all the requests of pictures, half of the things being asked for can be found on the web anyway, and if the game is out in holland (which I believe it is, you can pretty much bet it is gonna be all over the torrent sites by tomorrow morning if you can not wait a few more days for the proper release)

i know and im loving it:lmao: but ima buy the game for online:8):

don't count on that, many guys, like pesgamer.. i know from a dutch forum, lot of guys have the game but THEY aren't going to upload it somewhere, so we gotta hope there's a dude who DOES upload it :D

Laat ze gewoon lekker wachten op die screens, ga spelen :P

Woohoo :mrgreen: Can't wait for tomorrow, should be able to download it then, and playable for Monday

I think its fair to download the game if you are going to buy it (which I will because I want to play online)

Woohoo :mrgreen: Can't wait for tomorrow, should be able to download it then, and playable for Monday

I think its fair to download the game if you are going to buy it (which I will because I want to play online)

100% Agree, although I don't play online, I will buy it as I am a bit sad and like to have the originals for the collection

@ pesgamer05 :
i have only question plz pesgamer05 if you want
is the Network Lan available for the original only ??
can i play Network lan with copy ?
or it will be like Online for originals only ? :)

That pics are from PS3?XBOX?PC?
[Hard to believe of it's PC game...If was...We probably have already download it...]

I think it's PS3

Guys of WENB got the PS3 version too.

That pics are from PS3?XBOX?PC?
[Hard to believe of it's PC game...If was...We probably have already download it...]

I think it's PS3

Guys of WENB got the PS3 version too.

pesgamer's version is the PC version as he has uploaded a picture of the game files.

if i had the game there where 3 things i would do :

- install
- play (not long)
- make a torrent and share it with other pesfans, and make those people happy :).

pesgamer dit is een hint naar jou toe haha :P

lol :).

en ik ben blij dat ik niet zo een klootzak ben en kom roepen dat ik PES2008 heb maar lekker voor je eigen houden...

Jij denkt natuurlijk dat ik m niet koop? Hoi ik koop het spel ook voor online te spelen, want dat is nog het beste ;). Maar maakt niet uit, ik durf erop te wedden dat er morgen wel 1 verstandig iemand is die een torrent upload

Its PC. Iam not ginna share it. To much time and i think the game is worth buying . So wait or search for stores who sell it. I can make more screens if you like?

PLease can you give me a screen with Others B? It's for patching. :)

The teams, where you for example can see Internacional Porto Alegre.

pesgamer .. we all pray at you to put the game on a .torrent
we cannot wait that long ... my game will arrive in aproximativly 2 3 weeks ... so please make us all happy xD

if i were you ppl i wouldn't ask or even mention anything about torrents and so on here. Kezz can get angry and you wouldn't like that ;)

@ pesgamer05 :
thanx :)
now i only need one another request
if you make it for me this will be great :)
i need to see Egyptian players faces plz
Mido --> Middlesbrough
Mohamed Shawky --> Middlesbrough
Hossam Ghaly --> Tottenham
i will be really happy if you can post this pics for me ;)
hanx

Back
Top Bottom