PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

P3smania Club Patch with Milan, Inter, Manchester UTD, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Barcelona is here:

U14913-1192750765.png

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1137081#post1137081

http://www.p3smania.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16322&pid=152592&st=0&#entry152592

:D

amazing, just amazing!

hello...

great patch...

only, the original version of demo have field and net better graphically!!

i play at 1920 per 1200

Quick question. Since I installed this clubs patch, I have been able to steal the ball from my opponent easier now. Almost like in PES6 or WE2007? Any of you feel the difference in the game overall? Is it because that last part is missing? Great Patch thoug.

Quick question. Since I installed this clubs patch, I have been able to steal the ball from my opponent easier now. Almost like in PES6 or WE2007? Any of you feel the difference in the game overall? Is it because that last part is missing? Great Patch thoug.

Sincerely i felt a change in gameplay too. Am i going postal or there are aomeone else that noted that?

from what the guys said the last part are only the chants so...
maybe is because the differences between player stats are biger that on the original demo

Sincerely i felt a change in gameplay too. Am i going postal or there are aomeone else that noted that?

Mine runs too fast...:/, maybe that's because of the players stats..

Kits are very good, fonts and numbers are not as good, in my opinion, but still, very good patch for such an early stage!

hi all.......for the pesmania patch it says make ur afs explorer configs like this...(then shows a tiny tiny picture i cant make out) i copied the image and tried to blow it up to se but to no avail. i know how to do the rest but what r the configs??

then it says.....Now, on the menu file choose import afs file and choose all files in this window:.....y the img file from demo i know , but wont let me (again cos my configs r wrong)..........then says...-Now, click to Ok to all questions...there arent any questions!!!! so now i KNOW my configs r wrong lol

thx

ps....at the end it also says do u want to load ur new patch y/n i dont know that either, but maybe cos im doing it all wrong duee to config unsuredness (if thats a word lol)
thx to anyone helpful....bye

Last edited:

totally agree
the game changed so much im gonna remove the patch, it feels alot like pes6 know which for me isnt worth it, hopefully future patches will just change the scenary and not the actual gameplay

cmon ....someone please help me with the configs etc......why i cant open all the files from img in the demo, why i dont get any questions i have to answer yes to at all?? its PES 2008 time !! its like an early christmas im just helpless!!! thankyou if anyone could just explain it would only take 2 minutes of your typing time...thankyou....

these r the EXACT instructions from the how to install page ok

-Load the cv_0.img file that you find in your img directory into your PES2008 directory.
-Now, click to Ok to all questions.........

WHAT BLOODY QUESTIONS??? it doesnt ask me any!!! please help thanks

Hi mates,

have a Problem with my resolution. I have installed this very good patch + kitserver 7.0.0 + time expander 1.1. Now i can´t take the resolution on 1280 x 1024 on high details. this function is only on medium details.

before i have installed this patch i had taken this resolution 1280 x 1024 on high details. is this an bug of the patch, or i do something wrong?

my system is very good to play in full details

amd x2 5200+ EE
2 gb ram
geforce 7800 gt 256 mb

thx for answer an help with the problem

berlingopower

Back
Top Bottom