PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Nobody has talked about coach editing...
Will it be possible to edit coaches looks??? It would be very disappointing to see a bald guy on the Man utd bench or a black guy on the juventus bench...
Does anybody know?

how did you know there is a black guy on juve bench ? :shock:
ofcourse they can edit, also the supporters etc. we can edit anything, but not the fucking x-box buttons :D

how did you know there is a black guy on juve bench ? :shock:
ofcourse they can edit, also the supporters etc. we can edit anything, but not the fucking x-box buttons :D
Well i don't know but it could be... ;o)
I mean, with the real face as for the players, via the face import function? it would be awesome... Ferguson, Ranieri, Rijkaard!!

Can anybody tell me which bin files of the cv_1.img i have to change when trying to install the ball cursor?

Unfortunately man files are renamed if i try to compare it with the AFS Explorer ones

The Deep of the net could be awesome.
And the "style" of it.

Some doens't look like and box. Some looks like a triangle.
Sorry , in can't explain better.

tangoespana.png

Copia2diCopiadiCopiadiaerow.jpg

download balls mini pack
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5R4A3W9S

Hi Jack!
Since you look like a net magician, could you told me how to insert the modify .png file with the net texture in the 40.bin?
I mean:
I open the file .40 stadium with GGS, then I export and saved the net file and modify it in Photoshop ( i made a blu, white version ) but then I dont know how to re-import the modify net with GGS. I also try to edit the net with an external editor instead, directly from GGS but the one I used Photoshop couldnt be able to recognize the file.
Can you please help?
Thanks

6_3og540a.jpg

Patch includes :
- Bosnia and Herzegowina
- Serbia
- Croatia
- Montenegro
- Slovenia
- Brazil

* New kits for saison 2007/2008
* new ball
* new Adboard
* night version of Konami Stadium
* new turf
* Replay logo
* and a lot more...

- Patch has 45 MB (fails of cv_0.img, complet cv_1.img and fails of rv_e(g,f,s,i).img)

* Made by:
- denxho

* Also helped:
- Vallter
- Inas
- pop1806
- tunderman
- john doe

Screens:

Download: ovdje

Can you give me the direct Downloadlink please ?

I can't find it ... :(

little edit about background texture
just change color
but in second pic has a blue black translucence
don not know which texture influence it
i guess it is
background_screens_1019.bin
but no idea how to edit it
because do not know its structure
PES2008DEMO2007-10-1900-04-34-56.jpg

PES2008DEMO2007-10-1900-05-06-18.jpg

PES2008DEMO2007-10-1900-05-11-93.jpg

PES2008DEMO2007-10-1900-05-20-29.jpg

PES2008DEMO2007-10-1900-05-33-00.jpg

PES2008DEMO2007-10-1900-05-39-67.jpg
have found the texture and fixed
PES2008DEMO2007-10-1912-26-46-17.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
@ Hamburg: du musst dich erst dort anmelden. dann wirst du im forum einen Ordner mit dem namen "Patchevi" sehen und die Unterthemen PES 2008, PES 2008 Demo und PES 6
also er anmelden ;-)

@ IvanMladenov: don´t put WRONG link for the patch: you give him only the Bosnia and Herzegovina Patch. but this isn´t the Balkan Patch!!!
And Bulgaria wasn´t a part of former yugoslavia: also Albania. and i take Montenegro, because i make the patch and i came from Montenegro (was a part of SFRJ)

@ Hamburg: du musst dich erst dort anmelden. dann wirst du im forum einen Ordner mit dem namen "Patchevi" sehen und die Unterthemen PES 2008, PES 2008 Demo und PES 6
also er anmelden ;-)

@ IvanMladenov: don´t put WRONG link for the patch: you give him only the Bosnia and Herzegovina Patch. but this isn´t the Balkan Patch!!!
And Bulgaria wasn´t a part of former yugoslavia: also Albania. and i take Montenegro, because i make the patch and i came from Montenegro (was a part of SFRJ)

Wenn ich mich registrieren will kommt folgendes :

Naslovnica
Nemate dopuštenje za pregled.
Morate se prijaviti na stranicu.

EDIT : Ok hat geklappt, aber ich kann kein Wort Bosnisch. Was kommt in die erste, zweite, .... Spalte ?

Ime: Name
Korisničko ime:: Benutzername
E-mail: müsste klar sein ;-)
Šifra: Passwort
Potvrda Šifre: Passwort wiederholen

Back
Top Bottom