PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

[Replay] Arsenal

asenalur1.gif

Download :

can you try to make replay logo with this?

4dc2ed94f6408261175d7980587c3a30_0.jpg

but without lightblu screen around sky sport ;)

Thanks!

Ps: this is official replay logo of italian serie a sky sport.

lol i really don´t get the point about those Replay signs, you can see them for about 1 second^^

Plz make a replay logo for any club, especially Bayern Munich :D

Sounds stupid, doesnt it?

lol i really don´t get the point about those Replay signs, you can see them for about 1 second^^

Plz make a replay logo for any club, especially Bayern Munich :D

Sounds stupid, doesnt it?

Well i thin youre right,i got the first Bundesliga Replay Logo in the game and thats ok,i dont care about any colours around the logo or so,it's not that important to me

Preview of FOO :
Foopreview.JPG

Can any one tell me how I should make that Effect ?! I mean the Second slot of Texture ...

After I know that I will surely make ManU3D and Juve3D ;)

in rv_e.img misc_50.bin & misc_104.bin , there are X Y A B buttons , if replace them with :triangle::circle::x::square: , does it works in the game?

No, this pictures are shown during the game, but not in player section screen.
I have also searched for this pices but I still have not found them.

when pes2008 will be released... we should make a "PS3 Graphic pack" with all of ps3 buttons in place of xbox360.

when pes2008 will be released... we should make a "PS3 Graphic pack" with all of ps3 buttons in place of xbox360.

but they not change the directions. demo and full use the same filenames/directions

Here are some News from the Team of WENB :

PES 2008 Edit: W.E.N.B. Exclusive Images!!!

Earlier we brought you the PC Action images. Now the W.E.N.B. exclusives. There are some big plans with the option files and moving towards making the perfect kits. Here are some more screenies to look at. Next week we are planning some new versions of the kits as well as more Premiership clubs. Should be a great time before launch!

wenb3.jpg
wenb1.jpg

That sounds very good !

FrenkieSP Will you be able to modify your amazing TURF to only a straight lines pattern with two colors I mark on picture??

JUST ASKING
PEACE

You read my #1906 post?

and more

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116991&page=103

#1540-

And
http://s4.directupload.net/images/071012/werjfsdi.jpg

All pattern mirrored and rotate!!!

New Example if i use new template

o8z5xnfj.png
tpzclbqa.png

issue (mirrored double stripes and chess turf with circle)

alpha stripes and quarter circle-> in game full circe and chess turf

now i think not possible just stripes turf

I hope so articulate :roll::mrgreen:

8ogx3fhj.jpg

A very good move from Konami, so we can easily and legally put any Original jersey into the game right?
For any Team without Licences?

Leider sind die Wappen etwas verzerrt, hoffe man kann was machen/

Unfortunately, there are some problems with the crests, they look resized, but anyways it looks good :)

I have a question...abou edit mode with faces... is it for league master players only? or can we create our players??

If we can create players... we can make a new database, with new teams and.. maybe, new leagues... it will be fantastic, won't it?

Well,to be prepared at release day we could start collecting logos and adverts of all clubs,unlicensed in PES2008.
To get good quality kits we should search them in the biggest size as possible and maybe cut the logo and insert it on a white background,would save a lot of work when it is released,what do u think about that?

Back
Top Bottom