PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Guys should we turn this thread into Thread Logo editing ? if its gonna be this all time , its better to create a special thread for it..

Another PES 2008 DEMO Stadium Turf
(Alpha by PiN0YChris; Texture by FrenkieSP)

p3cw9.jpg

DOWNLOAD
do you have found a way to change the camera view, or is this a screen from one of the replay cameras?..

Hey , I made this 3D logo from this pic :

Real pic :
Foo_Fighters_logo.png

Rendered logo :
Foologo.png

Can Any one Import it for me ?! If it looks good I can take requests .. thanx , Rock ON \,,/ :D

[Perú][HD] Club Sporting Cristal

1507296sc.png

Club Sporting Cristal

Bueno Aquí Les Dejo Una De Mis Creaciones Perfectamente Detallada Espero Que Les Guste.

====================================
Descargalo Aquí

HaroldKing_ 8)

hahahahahaha

Yeah.

And Ibrahimovic with that's skills? KONAMI guys are drunk?

But my friend Bianconero...
How did you get that? The full game was "released by someone"???

FrenkieSP Will you be able to modify your amazing TURF to only a straight lines pattern with two colors I mark on picture??

JUST ASKING
PEACE

Looking through the thread I see that numerous people have asked already about inserting the new turf into the demo. Could someone be so kind as to post step by step clear instructions? I've tried to follow what's already been posted but it doesn't work! I've successfully inserted a new ball and goalkeepers gloves but can't seem to get the turf to work! Please help me!

Looking through the thread I see that numerous people have asked already about inserting the new turf into the demo. Could someone be so kind as to post step by step clear instructions? I've tried to follow what's already been posted but it doesn't work! I've successfully inserted a new ball and goalkeepers gloves but can't seem to get the turf to work! Please help me!

Something is not quite right because when I import the cv1.img file into AFS Explorer and examine the unnamed_383.bin file it is exactly the same size as the turf bin I wanted to change to! Very odd. If anyone can shed any light on what I'm doing wrong please do!

Against the great dutch defenders...:lmao: Kezman scored 30 goals per season in Holland,then it England he sucked and now scores barely 15 goals in Turkey.

Anyway,I agree Ibrakadabra is a great player,but theres no way to see his worst quality..lack of brain:lmao::lol:

Against the great dutch defenders...:lmao: Kezman scored 30 goals per season in Holland,then it England he sucked and now scores barely 15 goals in Turkey.

Anyway,I agree Ibrakadabra is a great player,but theres no way to see his worst quality..lack of brain:lmao::lol:

:lol:

Thats true, the dutch defenders...the other day Afonso Alves scored 7 goals in Hereenven 9-0 win over Heracles :lol:

Still a great goal by Ibraihmovic and he scores a lot for Inter. I think he is overrrated in PES6 because of his strength only, very hard to steal the ball from him...i dont think that will happen in PES2008.

Actually I think that it will be almost impossible to steal the ball from him,or at least it will be almost impossible the defenders against you to take the ball.In pes2008 at top player I can take half the pitch against almost every team with Saviola,Messi,Tevez,Kaká etc.. Ibra will has much "body balance" so...I think it will be worse than it was in PES6 :roll::mrgreen:

[Replay] Bundesliga

bundesdz5.gif

Download :

[Replay] UEFA Champion league

uefaza3.gif

Download :

[Replay] Mourinho

mourinhoym3.gif

Download :

Back
Top Bottom