PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

^^no, only 100 will show but there are more.
if you open a file with more than 100 pics in it then a dialog comes up with the question which numbers you want to see.

:applause::applause::applause:
mosu90

u are best, keep going

but i don't understand "Rustu position is just before A3 and is 00- that's hex code for GK" ??

i find the value is 00 , what is u mean "00-" ? sorry for my poor english

found player position, position is just before atack skill,i showed u how the stats work, so u should know where stats are, for example for Rustu position is just before A3 and is 00- that's hex code for GK, here list for all positions

01=Gk
02=CWP
03=CB
04=SB
05=DMF
06=WB
07=CMF
08=SMF
09=AMF
0A=WF
0B=SS
0C=CF

Last edited:
learn to read this thread :D and use search this thread function :roll:

31101627jr0.jpg

Last edited:
can´t find.

and can´t you tell me how does it works and not always said that i have to use "search"
i know the search button and i didn´t ask if i can find anything via "search"

so:

how can i edit the teamnames and the player names????

Yeah, i want this Ball so much, can someone briefly explain me how to create one or do it for me, plzzzz :(

Nope, won't work for the Demo. It's another model for the ball that cannot be changed, as it seems.
NikeTatalAerowII.png.xs.jpg

This is as far as it goes. Nice work, MaxBen06!

The Fevernova has another mdl, too. It won't work at the moment.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Demo Patch (Version 0.5) by Driver (YNWA)

This easy-to-install patch includes:

- Night Stadium Patch by FCH
- Nike Aerow New Ball by gamingaccess
- New grass texture by jacksion1984
- New Coca-Cola и Adidas adboards by FCH
- LinesUps Update 1.1 Patch by mosu
- Fixed settings.exe (Now you can change your resolution up to 1280x1024) by ?
- Kitserver 7 by Robbie and Time Expander 1.1 (Progam that can change match time from 5 to 90 mins) by Juce

Installation:

- Open PES 2008 Demo Patch.exe then choose your PES 2008 DEMO directory and press install
/ It will replace your cv_1.img, settings.exe files and add Kitserver and Time Expander /

Screenshots:

Download Links:
RAPIDSHARE
ZSHARE

Last edited:
I wrote it 2 posts above this one. This ball uses another model to arrange the texture. The fevernova or the original Aerow (the one you want) both use another mdl.bin. You would have to replace the .bin file that belongs to the ball. Dunno, if that works. At the moment, I can't see any other way.

Any Idea for what to search, there are about 725 bin files?

I got a JPG File, do i have to edit it before i can import it

Evtl kanns mir jmd auf Deutsch sagen, ich komme grad nicht klar -.-

Great! Can you try this one in red? I already love it in blue, but I'd go CRAZY if it was in red. :)

Last edited:
luckily ive made my demo completely unusable now when i tried to install the patch soooooo thats great! re download the demo!
(or does anyone know how you can find links again if you just pressed run rather than save?)

Are you serious??

God I got Fifa 08 on the 360 until PES comes out and I've played it like 6 times! The graphics are shite compared to the PES demo on my PC.

The Crowds in the match don't move in Fifa and the player models are even worse than the current gen versions!

I think you Fifa die hards need to get a reality check as to what makes a great football game, because EA are screwing you over year in year out, and your all taking it like the little gimps you are!

Dude....don't get me wrong, I'm a big die-hard PES fan...been playing it since ISS on Nintendo 64....but you gotta admit, PES stadium atmosphere lags behind FIFA....PES2008 crowd looks better this year...great improvement...for those that get to play it on X360, PS3 or PC highest detail....however things like commentary, fan reaction, adboards,are nothing compared to FIFA...For crying out loud, Konami still didn't implement gif images for adboards...Just goes to show you thst Seabass and co don't care too much what the fans say. Kinda taking us for granted

Back
Top Bottom