PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Original post by SEI! This is not my picture, I just translated!

translation: You have got to adjust the surrounding line, which is in the upper right corner of the texture. Otherwise you would get the PS2-Controller, but with the frame of the XBOX Controller. Try using this picture:

padcv0618ze0.png

hey fellas,

i'm very impressed about your editing skills and your wonderful efforts.

the player choice screen with the playstation dualshock pads is very nice, what do you think about inserting pictures auf colored pads instead of black ones with that colored line around it?

i did a quick google image search and i found this:

22197078.JPG

41ZPMZJ9VBL._AA280_.jpg

Last edited:
my try on turf
rasenag1.jpg

Sorry to go on about this, but I have seen many screenshots on this thread with what seems like a zoomed out camera angle.

Have you zoomed it out Chris or is it an illusion? :(

I just can't play the game on that factory setting angle. far too close for me...........I know the game is out in 3 weeks but its this week I thinking about!

please help you guys......:shock:

found player position, position is just before atack skill,i showed u how the stats work, so u should know where stats are, for example for Rustu position is just before A3 and is 00- that's hex code for GK, here list for all positions

01=Gk
02=CWP
03=CB
04=SB
05=DMF
06=WB
07=CMF
08=SMF
09=AMF
0A=WF
0B=SS
0C=CF

if you open with GGS, you can see the alpha files which do the patterns. The demo stadium uses the blank alpha, replace it with the stripe alpha.

I think he meant this ball. (Sorry for the big image)

1098071.JPG

I'd love to see this one, too. But it does not use the same 3dmodel as the nike aerow ball you just quoted. A shame. :(

Yeah, i want this Ball so much, can someone briefly explain me how to create one or do it for me, plzzzz :(

Yeah, i want this Ball so much, can someone briefly explain me how to create one or do it for me, plzzzz :(

We can´t have this ball in-game becuse we don´t have right model YET. Ariel and others are working to convert PES6 balls to PES2008. right thread is in Editing forum ;)

I think I asked this before once but is somebody able to make the Fevernova Ball for the Demo?
pilka_adi_fivernowa_tyl.jpg

I would do it myself and I could do all the extraction steps and stuff but I'm very bad at making textures... I would be very thankful if someone could do it for me and all the others, thanks in advance ;)

Back
Top Bottom