[PC] PES E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. Patch 2009 [Ankündigung]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of quick questions for this patch:

1. Is it in German?

2. Can you remove the 'FC' from the English teams list as we dont name the teams this way, its just the main name we use, i.e. Arsenal. (FC Chelsea, FC Liverpool, FC Arsenal, FC Portsmouth, FC Middlesbrough, FC Sunderland, FC Everton, FC Fulham).

3. How large will it be? Will it be one large file or seperate files to download?

Thanks.

1. not only german.. other languages, too

2. we've done it some months ago

3. max. 3gb.. we try to make it smaller.. 2 files i think.. setup.exe and optionfile

ok,can you tell us when will patch be able for download?
And i suggest you to make torret because other methods will be slower because you must upload then to some server... ?

Can we patched again ? (for mid-season transfers.) sorry for bad English

Updating an option file by the end of the transfer window would not be a hassle at all.

We only need to see this patch released so that I can add it to my major patches index. :WORSHIP:

We think that we can release on december 2009. The files came from us and it is a hard work, but we will finished it in 2 month. I hope you can wait.

That was funny :LOL:
On second thought.. It wasn't :DUMMY:

Cmon u guys.. Make my day.. :APPLAUD:

ok,can you tell us when will patch be able for download?
And i suggest you to make torret because other methods will be slower because you must upload then to some server... ?

I agree, i much prefer this method saves trying to get it from a host of sites in many parts. Have one torrent with all files and step by step instructions is the way to go. Looking forward to this one. As i will be playing quite alot once pes6 servers shutdown.

Since Gaming Access already has his own settings and folders, I'm almost sure that no matter which way may Evolution patch go, it will get along with GA Patch installed at the same time.

It was meant to be released in December so I'll believe it when I see it. Probably wont be ready for another week!

Have somebody fast internet here? Like 16mbit dsl?

We need more mirrors.. ^^

The other uploaders are at work and come in around 5 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom