skysportstl4.png

DOWNLOAD - For people using the PS2 pad graphics:
Speedyshare
Rapidshare

==================================================

DOWNLOAD - For people using the default XBOX graphics:
Speedyshare
Rapidshare

Import over "misc_50.bin" in "rv_e" using GGS.

Last edited:
Re: New Sky Sports replay logo

New Sky Sports replay logo

skysportstl4.png

DOWNLOAD - For people using the PS2 pad graphics:
Speedyshare
Rapidshare

==================================================

DOWNLOAD - For people using the default XBOX graphics:
Speedyshare
Rapidshare

Import over "misc_50.bin" in "rv_e" using GGS.

Can you tell me how to make the transparency work on the replay logos please mate? I'm pretty good at editing but just can't get the transparancy to work. I want to make a LFC TV replay logo, it's half transparant like your SKY SPORTS one. It's doin me head in....can't get it right.

Can anyone help me with using AFSExplorer?

I can open the files cv_1, cv_0 etc. but then all the file names are jibberish as if they've been typed in 'weird symbols' font.

So when people tell me to scroll down to 'unnamed27.bin' i can never identify it. What am i doing wrong?

Can you tell me how to make the transparency work on the replay logos please mate? I'm pretty good at editing but just can't get the transparancy to work. I want to make a LFC TV replay logo, it's half transparant like your SKY SPORTS one. It's doin me head in....can't get it right.

I made a tutorial on my thread:
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1161408&postcount=35

That should help you, use inconjunction with Photoshop/Fireworks to get your transparency. BTW I also made a LFC TV logo, however mine was not transparent, I may make a new one transparent if you wish.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
The trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

HD Emblems - LAUNCHED!!!
* 2 versions inside it ( Pes 2008 No-Patch and Superpatch 0.5 )
* Choose one and install it using GGS ou AFS Explorer ;)
* Everything in HD 64x64 / 128x128
Ps.: Missing just "1" emblem in 128x128.

Download:
Rapidshare / Speedyshare

Screen Superpatch 0.5:

Credits:
Emblems: Spark / FMVita GFX Team (Sortitoutsi.net)
Editing: devilishh

Last edited:
No-patch is a clean version of Pes2008..
and the other version is to apply if ur using Superpatch 0.5..that add 2 logos in "Other leagues B" ( Stuttgart and werder bremen ) as u can see in the screen above

if ur using a bundesliga patch..u need to add their emblems in "other leagues c"...

I made a tutorial on my thread:
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1161408&postcount=35

That should help you, use inconjunction with Photoshop/Fireworks to get your transparency. BTW I also made a LFC TV logo, however mine was not transparent, I may make a new one transparent if you wish.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
The trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Thanks Ajay.:D Yeah, if you could make a transparent LFC TV logo and include it in your next pack, i'd appreciate it. Just trying to find a picture of the logo, in case you haven't seen it.

Last edited:
HD Menus - LAUNCHED!!!
* Choose your patch and install it using GGS or AFS Explorer

Download:
Rapidshare / Speedyshare

Screens:

Credits:
Logos: Pesbrasil.org / Sortitoutsi.net / Evo-web.co.uk

Fantastic work mate! But could you make FIFA and UEFA logos for Others league A and B please?? Anyway.. Premiership logo is incorrect, it's the old one.

And about emblems..

Could you try BundesLiga in the same style?

Last edited:

Thanks Ajay.:D Yeah, if you could make a transparent LFC TV logo and include it in your next pack, i'd appreciate it. Just trying to find a picture of the logo, in case you haven't seen it.

No worries, I will make it soon. Some guy pm me to make him a MUTV logo too..lol. Since I am generous Liverpool fan, I might make it for him also.

Will let you know once done.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

HD Emblems - LAUNCHED!!!
* 2 versions inside it ( Pes 2008 No-Patch and Superpatch 0.5 )
* Choose one and install it using GGS ou AFS Explorer ;)
* Everything in HD 64x64 / 128x128
Ps.: Missing just "1" emblem in 128x128.

Download:
Rapidshare / Speedyshare

Screen Superpatch 0.5:

Credits:
Emblems: Spark / FMVita GFX Team (Sortitoutsi.net)

How can I install them?
With ggs appears a window that tells me ''oops.. file don't found''

Last edited:
HD Menus - LAUNCHED!!!
* Choose your patch and install it using GGS or AFS Explorer

Download:
Rapidshare / Speedyshare

Screens:

Credits:
Logos: Pesbrasil.org / Sortitoutsi.net / Evo-web.co.uk

Hi, I'm having problems importing the 1040 file... when I try increasing the reserved space I get a division by zero error. I didn't have any problems with the 841 file or the HD flags. Any help appreciated.

hey devill_sfc this looks fantastic! just what i nedd^^ but could you please replace the Ligue 1 logo with the Logo of German Second Bundesliga, the Eredivisie Logo with the German First Bundesliga Logo and the Others A Logo with the Austrian T-Mobile Bundesliga Logo? i need them for my "Premiere Fussball Bundesliga" patch of course you will get the full credits for your work^^

hey devill_sfc this looks fantastic! just what i nedd^^ but could you please replace the Ligue 1 logo with the Logo of German Second Bundesliga, the Eredivisie Logo with the German First Bundesliga Logo and the Others A Logo with the Austrian T-Mobile Bundesliga Logo? i need them for my "Premiere Fussball Bundesliga" patch of course you will get the full credits for your work^^

whats the difference between "german first bundesliga logo" and "german second bundesliga logo"?

post here images of these logos + austrian t-mobile
and i ll try to find them

Back
Top Bottom