[PC] PES 2008 FULL - patches, files etc

Pitbull09 ,
thank u
but can u check the link?

isnt openning here

I wrote use with "save as" from the link? (because i know that ie can't show the file directly, that's the reason why i didn't attached the file as a picture and only as a link und the thumbnail).

Last edited:
I wrote use with "save as" from the link? (because i know that ie can't show the file directly, that's the reason why i didn't attached the file as a picture and only as a link und the thumbnail).

yeah...i know
ur image here.

but i already downloaded it from another user
edit: im using ie7.0 Oo

No mate, it only appears when playing EPL, the La Liga logo appears during spanish teams playing.

I was messing around and did this quickly in 5 mins, I use the logitech dual action pad. I don't like the default Xbox360 style pad and I know some have already done the PS2 style pad:

2004710614968832743_rs.jpg

Will work on perfecting this soon.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
The opposite of talking isn't listening. The opposite of talking is waiting.

Please,anyone to post the files for the logitech controller??..

I've not finished it yet mate, the logitech controller is harder to make since I have to make all the graphic files from scratch, the transparencies are a nightmare.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
Concentration comes out of a combination of confidence and hunger.

I used the kitserver to unlock the high setting, but my game is all messed up with screen blinking and overlapping with previous screen and stuff. It only happens in high setting. Anyone know why? Tnx.

I used the kitserver to unlock the high setting, but my game is all messed up with screen blinking and overlapping with previous screen and stuff. It only happens in high setting. Anyone know why? Tnx.

Try the new beta (mayba already final )nvidia driver, if you have an nvidia card of course. For me it helped, though my card only wasn't supported becuse of 128 Vram..

I have ATI radeon 9800 pro 128mb. I tried updating the driver, but the new driver just seems to screw up everything. It never gets installed properly and no 3d games work. I tried installing just the display driver or the whole catalyst program, but the result is the same. I am not sure about the shader v3.0. Anyways Tnx for the responses.

I have ATI radeon 9800 pro 128mb. I tried updating the driver, but the new driver just seems to screw up everything. It never gets installed properly and no 3d games work. I tried installing just the display driver or the whole catalyst program, but the result is the same. I am not sure about the shader v3.0. Anyways Tnx for the responses.

Try using the omega drivers with ATI . Ive always used them and find them a lot more reliable than the ATI ones .

Can anyone tell me where i can change League names with hex.

EDIT-
Nevermind found it in rv_e

Last edited:
Yeah but if you insert it , you should 'take off' your option file...

My PES 2008 Team are so edited....So....Doesn't have anychance for me , to do that.

NO_DVD.EXE + NEW PATCH NOT COMPATIBLE

Hi i recently downloaded the no-dvd patch in the hope that it would improve the gameplay, however whenI tried to go online I had to download the new patch from konami and it then asks me to put in the original cd - Does anyone know if there is a compatible no-dvd patch that works with the new konami patch?

Is there maybe a more up to date version of the NO_DVD patch? Please let me know

thanks E

'no-dvd patch' to improve 'gameplay'??!! :lmao: likely story. Me thinks perhaps you have a downlaoded copy of the game!?

Dude, using a no-DVD patch gives you faster access time cos you're playing the game off your hard disk instead of playing from your DVD drive and over time ruining your copy of the game...Stop making assumptions damo_j

You play the game off your HDD anyway even with the DVD in the drive. It requires you to have the disk in drive for security checks. So Dukelord maybe you should stop making assumptions eh?

Experience has taught me that to better preserve the condition of my original DVD copy for a long time from scratches,e.t.c, I was better off using a No-DVD exe and not having to insert the DVD into my DVD drive all the time....It's a free world, so you are free to make assumptions...End of discussion

Then why did you tell damo_j to stop making them? If you think having your DVD spinning for a few hours a day is gunna hurt it you are seriously wrong. And thats not an assumption.

Hi guys. Does the kitserver listed on the frontpage work with the patched version of the game?? When I install it I get a message that the game exe isn't recognized but the settings exe is.

Greetings fellows,
can anyone write me down, what's the RESOLUTION & DIMENTIONS of any editable logo/graphic/etc.?
For example, these large 3D teams' logo in kit-screen WHAT resolution they have? Or, when you choosing the teams (with the Leage logo and the teams' logos around), what's the resolution for these logos?
And HOW CAN I IMPORT them in the OF?
Also, can anybody post a plain kit template (to start creating my personal kits) and HOW can I import them in the OF?

I know, I've asked MANY, but please reply me.

Thanks in advance,
Lupus.

Back
Top Bottom