• Do you play Fantasy Premier League? Come join the official Evo-Web FPL and see if you have what it takes to be crowned Evo-Web FPL Champion - or, if you haven't, give out some banter in the chat! Join the league here! and Join the conversation here!
  • Please don't mark any of our emails as spam. We never send out unsolicited emails - you have signed up for them at some point. Use the unsubscribe links in the emails if you don't want them and please check your watched threads, watched forums and email preferences if you feel like you're getting more than you want.

[PC] FIFA 11 Edit LOD & Advanced Graphic Settings

LeftEyeNine

League 2
31 December 2004
Despite being a quasi-geek as I am, I'm baffled with so much heaped up info here.

I want eyecandy graphics for my FIFA '11. So is all I need a LOD setting tool to enable what I want ? Nothing else ?

Thanks in advance.

Majin

League 1
23 October 2005
mmmf.png

help me :(

PuR0sURPo

In Forest We Trust.
11 April 2010
Brasil, SP
São Paulo FC

bynike

League 2
15 December 2003
China
nice mod.
Ultra High LOD run very smooth.
PC:
INTEL DUO E5200 OC 3.3G
Graphic Card HD3850 512MB
@1680X1050 60HZ, VSync on Triple buffeing on & noAA noAF
Gameplay 60fps
Replay 30fps some lag. if u turn off VSync, FPS up to 45 with no lag. but u got screen tear.

Last edited:

morganakis

Non-League
21 February 2011
kalispera mporeis se parakalo na mou peis pos akrivos leitourgei auto to programmataki? prospatho na paikso alla exo tromero lag....eyxaristo...

uksix

Also known as jcsix
29 October 2007
England
Manchester United
Didn't want to bump this. But I add the fifarna folder and replace the data0.bh but my FIFA does not respond. Any help?

Punkbuster

Non-League
6 June 2011
Sorry if I bumped this thread... I found it using Google.

But this location: fifarna\lua\settings.lua
isn't found in the game directory!

I have also tried replacing data folder and data0.bh with the ones in the performance settings folder and then the game didn't start.. It just gave me a black screen that lasted forever!

What I am trying to say is that I have no folder called fifanra in C:\Program Files\EA Sports\FIFA 11\Game\Data

I really can't stand this lag! Please help me guys.

Last edited:

Raven Corax

League 2
2 December 2006
Germany
SV Werder Bremen
Sorry to disturb you guys and resurrecting old threads but I can't find a version of napoli1980's tool anywhere. The file on mediafire has been deleted and it's also not in the download section of fifamania.it. Google couldn't give me any good results, either. So please, if anyone has the newest version of the tool, load it up again, will you?

Top Bottom