[PC] FIFA 11 Edit LOD & Advanced Graphic Settings

Solution:

- Restore the original data0.bh & data0.big (can be from cd) to the /game/ directory.
- Patch FIFA to the newest patch.
- Download fifafs, look in topic mods/patches/..
- Copy data0.big and your settings.lua in the fifafs folder (where all other files to)
- Edit the run me.bat file, clear everything, then add:

fifafs.exe -ar data0.big settings.lua settings.lua
fifafs.exe -makebh data0.big

- Run the run me.bat file
- Copy data0.big & data0.bh to the game directory, overwrite.
- Play!

Hope this helps...

Solution:

- Restore the original data0.bh & data0.big (can be from cd) to the /game/ directory.
- Patch FIFA to the newest patch.
- Download fifafs, look in topic mods/patches/..
- Copy data0.big and your settings.lua in the fifafs folder (where all other files to)
- Edit the run me.bat file, clear everything, then add:

fifafs.exe -ar data0.big settings.lua settings.lua
fifafs.exe -makebh data0.big

- Run the run me.bat file
- Copy data0.big & data0.bh to the game directory, overwrite.
- Play!

Hope this helps...

Lol, why so complicated?
I enabled my old LOD settings with 4 clicks withing 10 seconds with texture editor :D

Lol, why so complicated?
I enabled my old LOD settings with 4 clicks withing 10 seconds with texture editor :D

and how to enable this with texture editor ? and what texture editor do you mean ? /notepad/ or something special for fifa ?

Last edited:
and how to enable this with texture editor ? and what texture editor do you mean ? /notepad/ or something special for fifa ?
I already wrote that in the other thread but here you go again...

Download the texture editor by jorge (http://www.moddingway.com/news/2111.html) and open the data0.big
with it. Now select "data#fifarna#lua#settings.lua and click on Edit-> Active big file's into folder.

Now LOD will work again, so damn easy :YAWN:

Hello!

I did everythink that you sad but when click on active .big file to folder and select fifa game folder it shows me

FROM BIG TO FOLDER FAILED ?

Why ?

I have folder fifarna in data and i raplace the data0.bh file.

I already wrote that in the other thread but here you go again...

Download the texture editor by jorge (http://www.moddingway.com/news/2111.html) and open the data0.big
with it. Now select "data#fifarna#lua#settings.lua and click on Edit-> Active big file's into folder.

Now LOD will work again, so damn easy :YAWN:

Nope, its not as easy as you say. It doesnt work for me, game crashes when trying to load. the data0.bh file is always the problem.

Lol, why so complicated?

Can you upload your edited "data0.bh" for 1.01 version please. A lot of people would appreciate it, because do not have a knowledge to do it, like myself:CRY:

Last edited:
[TOOL] FIFA 11 MAGIC LOD SETTING...

FIFA 11 MAGIC LOD SETTING 1.3 by napoli1890 ( fifamania.it forum)
DOWNLOAD HERE...

FIFA11 Magic LOD Setting created by napoli1890.

SETTING UP LOD FILE
1. Select the FIFA11 "Game" path by clicking on "Browse" Button.
2. Select your FIFA11 versione (1.0.0 if it is the original FIFA11 without EA patch).
3. Click on "Set .bh for LOD" only if it is the first time you install the LOD.
3. Select your preferred setting by clicking on the corresponding LOD Button (to restore the original EA LOD setting, click on Restore EA.
4. DONE! Nothing else to do.

data0.bh TOOLS
You can Restore or Set the data0.bh by clicking on "Restore Original" or "Set .bh for LOD". Before this you must select your FIFA11 version by clicking on the radio button corrisponding to your version.

RELEASE NOTES v1.3 (4th Nov. 2010):
- Correct bug of file in "lua" folder. Wrong file name for some settings.lua (Thanks to SimonKing82 of FifaMania Forum).
- General improvement to source code.

RELEASE NOTES V1.2 (3rd Nov. 2010):
- Add "Language" in "File" men˘.
- Italian Language is now available. Select it from "File"->"Language" men˘.
- "..." button is now know as "Browse".

RELEASE NOTES v1.1 (1st Nov. 2010):
- Add all features to "?" men˘.
- Add "About" to "?" Men˘ that show you credits and version info about the Application.
- Add "Open Read Me" to "?" men˘ that opens this Read Me file.
- Add FULL compatibility with all version of FIFA11 (Original version and EA Patch 1.0.1 version)
- Add Restore Original for data0.bh File.

WARNING:
Do Not delete, edit or rename the "DataFile" folder and its contents. The folder and its contents are ESSENTIAL for the proper functioning of the program.

CREDITS
Special thanks to Elios for some .bh files.

BUG REPORTING AND CONTACTS
To report a bug please contact me at napoli1890@gmail.com or on the fifamania.it forum.

Run it as Administrator if your Vista/Seven has UAC activated...

Last edited:
Guys, I have the digital version, but I forgot to backup settings.lua and data0.bh. I deleted the downloaded file, so now I have to download 6GB just to get those two files. Could somebody please upload the original version of those files so that I can patch my game to 1.01?
Thank you.

Hi guys
It is my PC
Itel pentium 4 3.0 GHz
2.5 GB RAM
Geforce 8600 GT 512 mb
How I have to settings LOD to play on this PC in FIFA 11 I tried all the way but is still failed. Maybe you can help me with this.

Sorry for my bad English

Re: [TOOL] FIFA 11 MAGIC LOD SETTING...

so, which one have better graphics

Promitheas's LOD
or the Italian guy's LOD?

Game crashes after assign lod setting with magic lod, (i have 1.01 patch installed and i choosed 1.01 in magic lod)

so, which one have better graphics

Promitheas's LOD
or the Italian guy's LOD?
The italian guy has created the tool to simply apply Promithea's LOD settings...

You can use the tool also with official patch 1.01

Game crashes after assign lod setting with magic lod, (i have 1.01 patch installed and i choosed 1.01 in magic lod)

I used it with ULTRA HIGH setting, and in my case the game don't crash...

Last edited:
Hey everyone. :))
this is my first post and i rly need ur help. so, here's the problem:
i have downloaded that file from the first post. and i have extracted it to EA Sports\FIFA 11\Game as it says but then there's a problem. when i extract that file to this folder i get 6 LOD folders (very low LOD; original EA; performance LOD; better LOD; high LOD and ultra high LOD folder) all these folders have "data" subfolder and "data0.bh" file.
so my question is: do i have to change "PlayerLodPercentageMultiplier" in all these folders or just in one(which one?) ? i have tried to set "PlayerLodPercentageMultiplier" in ALL these folders to 1.0 , 75.0 and 100.0 but i still have the major lags in game even when playing on lowest resolution and with lowest details.

i play on laptop: intel core duo 2,1Ghz, 4Gb RAM

pls help

Hi guys... I always look for new official and unofficial FIFA 11 patches over the internet to keep my game up to date. Then I found this Hybrid gameplay patch. Great!

I applied the full patch with Hybrid 3.0 + Matrix + LOD Settings.
I used to play with my game settings like this:

Very Low
4x
V-Sync ON

It goes pretty smooth for me, both off-line and on-line matches. Before EA patch 1.01, the game was pretty laggy, so I did that to the game settings, after the patch, nothing changed for me, so I kept the settings like that.

Unfortunately, I guess I won't be able to play with High LOD Settings as posted here by Cesc Fabregas, because after I did that, I got the lag back again, even with that game settings.

Am I right or is there any configuration that may help me get better graphics? I hate when you zoom out the camera and the players become someone else whith no details at all.

This is my PC:

Windows 7 - 64bits
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 - 2.50GHz
RAM - 4GB
Hard Drive - 1T
Video Card - GeForce 9500GT with DirectX 11 and latest drives.

Thanks everyone in advance.

Last edited:
Another question...

My game runs at 30 FPS at any settings, but I found a guy on a forum once that said he was playing FIFA 11 at 60 FPS, is that correct?

If so, how can I run my game at 60FPS?

Thanks guys... this forum is great!

Back
Top Bottom