New Kits

umbro make best kits together with adidas, always classy!

i hate those new designs ultra modern shit... i don´t even understand how for example Ligue 1 fans could buy some kits with full adverts everywhere..

some teams sell their soul and kits for companys...

good they don´t wear hats with some adverts...

US Sports have sponsors everywhere. On what they sell in the arenas, on the advertisements, on contracts with players, etc. They just don't put ads on the uniform, but they have much more money from sponsors than in Europe (except very big teams)

But uniforms/kits are a bigger business in the rest of the world. For just about any US team you can buy a jersey and keep it for quite a while. The other advertising is also fairly behind the scenes. It is plastered on stadiums, but most people don't purposefully notice that, it's a background thing. You don't look at the players and see Gilette across the back of their pants/shorts. or on the chest.

But uniforms/kits are a bigger business in the rest of the world. For just about any US team you can buy a jersey and keep it for quite a while. The other advertising is also fairly behind the scenes. It is plastered on stadiums, but most people don't purposefully notice that, it's a background thing. You don't look at the players and see Gilette across the back of their pants/shorts. or on the chest.

Damn right. I've had my San Diego Chargers jersey for a few years now.

I prefer the American model of keeping the sponsors off the team wear.

9tzabk.jpg

New Benfica home kit will something similar to this:
EfZ7t.png

A guy in a Benfica forum who revealed our kits over the previous 4 years has confirmed this template.

Now that seems to be the real deal.

NOVO+EQUIPAMENTO+BENFICA+2012.JPG

Home kit is absolutely lovely. However, and according to some reliable sources, the away one is going to be horrendous.

Back
Top Bottom