New Kits

Dear God Nike must really be tripping on something that good to think of designs like. I just pray Juve will have at least on decent kit next season

Hajduk will play like Barcelona away now :D

Well, actually Hajduk's away kits always were like this, with vertical stripes. Than in season 04-05(or 05-06) umbro made really bad kit with one half blue and the other half red devided in the middle with white stripe. And again in season 08-09 umbro made kit with horizontal stripes and it was used until now.

And, just if someone didn't know Hajduk will play against Barcelona in Split on July 23rd as grand finale of 100 years celebration.

Palermo home

ur--ie-copie-1.jpeg

I like Hajduk Kit (my favorite team on Ballkan) I really want this shirt and im looking forward for it ;)

Palermo look beautiful i like it
btw. there will be any sponsor on this kit ?

horrible bremen kit :/

I think that these are just fakes based on the real deal (look at the chinese letters in the piece of paper(?) in front of the shirts,they make me wonder),but they look class indeed.

Germany should always have green kits, i like this..

also i think the black kits they wear some time ago were cool.

Yes, even as an Englishman I love to see Germany playing in a green away kit. It's more traditional and reminds me of the world cup semi final, Turin, 1990.

Also, Hajduk Split kits are classy. Umbro still leading the way in kit design.

great Palmeiras, Chelsea & Germany ..
Good Job Adidas

Edit : other pic for Chelsea

clc-l.jpeg

The Best adidas template, same as Liverpool away, I wished that Real Madrid have picked it, but, it still place for CL kit, hope they use it ..
I think with that template + Purple + Gold Stripes ===== PERFECT

Last edited:
The Best adidas template, same as Liverpool away, I wished that Real Madrid have picked it, but, it still place for CL kit, hope they use it ..
I think with that template + Purple + Gold Stripes ===== PERFECT

is it same template like Bayern new home?

Chelsea kit reminds me of the first F50s, or maybe it was the second model? Had that ugly blue/dark blue/even more blue square pattern going on too.
Also the shirt makes no sense, like someone started with an idea and gave up.

Back
Top Bottom