New Kits

Kashima Antlers 2011 new kits

2011antlers.jpg

nice Corinthians.
now if they can only keep the sponsorship down to the one. simple.
also, don't know what to feel about the mini lapels on the collars.

wilou thx !

-------------------------------------

Dinamo Moscow

4f757ad3e27094e54d82cf6c71722c37.jpg

PFC CSKA

2392021alim0739.jpg

2392023alim0741.jpg

looks like again adids rip )

well, the collars were different from the ones shown....I think thats what he meant.

Canadian jerseys are so ugly!!! really disappointed...was looking forward to what Umbro had to offer...but then, i guess not many people care about Canadian Soccer Jerseys

South Africa To Announce Puma Kit Deal

south-africa-puma.gif

Businessday reports that South African Football Association (Safa) CEO Leslie Sedibe confirmed yesterday that sports equipment and apparel manufacturers Puma would be unveiled as the new sponsors of Bafana Bafana, which will be decked out in the new strip when they host Burkina Faso on February 9.

After their 12-year relationship with Adidas ended acrimoniously last month , Safa appeared to be struggling to secure a replacement and faced the embarrassing possibility of having to go back to the German company for a jersey handout before the Burkina Faso encounter. But Sedibe insisted yesterday that this would not happen.

"The preferred technical sponsor for the senior national team is Puma and negotiations are at an advanced stage," he said.

"It is a very lucrative deal for South African football and all the other national teams.

"I can assure you that when Bafana play against Burkina Faso next month, they will be in the new Puma jerseys."

Sedibe said the delay in announcing the new sponsors was caused by negotiations with the government around the use of the Protea logo on the Puma kit. "But we have resolved the issues around the Protea and we now have a licence from the Department of Sport to put it in its rightful place on the front of the Bafana jersey. There are no problems now."

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/sponsorship/south-africa-to-announce-puma-kit-deal.html

Back
Top Bottom