New Kits

France 2011 (Nike)

very blur, look like very old shit template...
opa-p--copie-1.jpeg

Last edited:
probably a dumb guess but seeing how nike always photoshops new season kits - i suspect them to have held a shoot in these shirts and they will later on let photoshop do the magic. don't want any leaks i suppose.

probably a dumb guess but seeing how nike always photoshops new season kits - i suspect them to have held a shoot in these shirts and they will later on let photoshop do the magic. don't want any leaks i suppose.
yeah i think so too mate

new FFF campaign btw:
Nike has partnered with the French Football Federation for a campaign featuring Eric Cantona, Marianne and Oxmo Puccino. The posters will be shown as a precursor to the official France jersey unveiling, scheduled for January 17, 2011.

Nike-FFF-Campaign-Posters-00.jpeg

Last edited:
Told ya, that Brazil could be real... :P As i said, nike haven't made good kit since WC 2006. France kit looks like polo from sale, for 10$.

Well,it's Copa America,they should get a new shirt you know... LMAO

All they want is to get cash from fans!

The french shirt is kinda cheap tbh

Why the hell are Brazil changing kit to a plain yellow Teamwear like shirt with a huge green sticky plaster on the front? How utterly shit! France shirt I'm not sure about either.

Don't mind the Puma ones of late to be honest.
I don't mind them either though the star shape collar is something I'm still not sure about.

France in better quality

dark blue lines on the sides
camisafranca_div_60.jpg

http://www.footballshirtculture.com...ssion/brazil-and-france-new-nike-jerseys.html

confirmed official

The FFF Home Jersey: Vive le Football Libre! Revolutionary fit. Innovative fabric. Elegant details. Bringing the glory back to France, the 2011/12 French Football Federation Official Home Men's Football Shirt is one of the most advanced in Nike's lineup.

Benefits # Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable # Contrast collar for club heritage and versatility # Bonded button placket for ventilation and a modern feel # Embroidered interior and exterior club badge at left chest for team pride # Hexagon detail on sleeve to symbolize France's geography # Contrast foldover cuffs for versatility and a pop of national color Fabric The FFF Official Home Shirt is made with material developed exclusively for the French national team. Ultra-lightweight, its recycled cotton-polyester blend has a soft feel on the inside and sweat-wicking properties on the outside to help keep you dry and comfortable. Design The revolutionary FFF Official Home Shirt keeps French pride close to the heart. The team's battle cry, "United By Our Differences," is placed on the inside to inspire unity, while the club badge is worn like a shield on the front left chest. Re-mastered in a solid-color design, the badge features a single star to represent France's world championship triumph in 1998. An elegant button and longer placket on the collar mimic the look of a classic dress shirt, while a vivid red lining at the cuff pops with national color. Fit As distinctive as trademark French skills, this shirt has a tailored cut for a refined fit. The lightweight, narrow shape moves with even the fastest players up and down the field. Additional Details # Considered Design for high performance and low environmental impact # Fabric: Front Panel: Dri-FIT 96% recycled polyester/4% organic cotton. Back Panel/Collar: 100% polyester. Front Interior: 100% recycled cotton. # Machine wash

http://www.nikestore.com.au/2011-12-french-football-federation-official-home-m/w1/i1239623/

Last edited:
Lol, Brazil kit is made on template that Polish Second League team, Pogon Szczecin, had two years ago:
jdv1295123318p.jpg

klz1295123327a.jpg

viu1295123428e.jpg
I know that those are bad photos, becouse it's hard to find second league old photos, but i'm pretty sure, here is kit made 2 years ago by polish kitsmaker Torin:
cqs1295123552p.png
First was Dynamic template, now this... Maybe Nike having financial problems ? :D
EDIT:
Now i see it's bit different, but main concept is the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom