King-GK-Jersey.jpg

King-GK-Short.jpg

ESITO collection

Esito-3-Shirt.jpg

Esito-Short.jpg

gk's

Esito-GK-Jersey.jpg

Last edited:
It's not even a country,it's a province of China I think.It's like Catalunya having an NT when it's not considered a country.

Not surprised tbh, Nike are the most unimaginative brand in football. Every Nike kit is the same, all the countries with Nike kits will have the exact same kits again next year but with different colours. At least Adidas use a couple of different templates which can be personalised, same goes for Puma and Umbro, but Nike don't bother personalising anything.

as we all see in the hong kong kits wich are a liverpool copy!

Lol,recycling stuff?
It happens sometimes that the last season's "high-end" kits become this season's teamwear. Look at Valenciennes' 09/10 kits for example!!
It happens with Nike often, so I don't really see a reason Puma can't do so too ;)

It's not even a country,it's a province of China I think.It's like Catalunya having an NT when it's not considered a country.
Hong Kong have had a national team long before the handover back to China in 1997. Under the Basic Law and one country two systems principle, Hong Kong can still field a seperate national team.

It's like Catalunya having an NT when it's not considered a country.
Well, consider England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland then: they're not separate countries (all of them are governed by the Queen Elizabeth II), but they still have their own national teams :P

It happens sometimes that the last season's "high-end" kits become this season's teamwear. Look at Valenciennes' 09/10 kits for example!!
It happens with Nike often, so I don't really see a reason Puma can't do so too ;)
Same thing was with Reebook. In end of Season 2008/2009 CSKA had new kits wich was used as officiall Reebook teamwear in season 2009/2010.

Yes i heard the same, CSKA also in 2008/2009 had GK kits like Adidas from 2008/2009. Same thing was with Koeln:
83351444.jpg

81504014.jpg

You can be racist,we dont care but we have only 2 colours,its black and white,so thats the only shirt we have with different colour,and alot of teams have 3rd,4th colours in the world,why u are so suprised

it's good that they have 3-4 jersey. As an example FC Zenit, we only have 2 jersey each season, blue and white. This year Nike was going to make the third shirt yellow. But after protests by the ultras, they abandoned this idea

It'd be good if they were necessary and all in different colours but more often then not they clash with the other kids deeming them completely useless.

The whole point of change strips is so you have something to wear when your home kit clashes with the team you are playing. Having 2 different kits is obviously needed and sometimes three are necessary but 4, when they are all the same is just stupid.

Then again, if the supporters are gullible enough to buy them then I can see why certain clubs do it.

the besiktas kit is very nice.and yes four kits is too much, especially if there is no variety in colours.
and don't forget.they spend a lot of money this year.have to make some money too....

Back
Top Bottom