viu1290305429x.jpg

New France kit under Nike

- Mao collar with buttons
- Techfit from Nike
- Very dark blue like French Rugby team
- and new FFF logo (not on this draw)
- White short and red socks

francenike.png

The players love it already, try it before England France (1-2) and Nike do a shooting with Malouda, Diaby, M'Vila and... Kakuta (not called yet by Blanc)

Last edited:
anything france will wear will be better than adidas.just because i see france with adidas as long as i remember myself! it's good when teams change their trademarks...

anything france will wear will be better than adidas.just because i see france with adidas as long as i remember myself! it's good when teams change their trademarks...

This must be one of the most dumbest reasons for changing a kit I've ever heard.

The new French kit looks like nothing, this is a "wrong blue", this is a wrong design template, the kit symbolizes nothing but uncreative work by the designers(equal to the actual England home kit). Peru is a good example for how to work on national team's kits. Not too simple, not too complicated, right in the middle with a good and all-time-modern design it is a classic beauty. The same goes for the Spanish kit some posts before.

Last edited:
what is it with barca and the red shorts these few last years?barca should always have BLUE shorts and THIN stripes!

I think i disagree on the "should" as Barca's traditional kit isn't with thin stripes :)) Too bad, as that's my favourite too.

As for the shorts - diversity but MOSTLY financial reasons. Do you know the single best short ever sold by the club was the red one from 2006? Here i agree on the diversity. Even more, i'd make every second kit have a red short despite this really not being traditional. Btw, the original short colour was white, after which we switched to black ;)

This must be one of the most dumbest reasons for changing a kit I've ever heard.

The new French kit looks like nothing, this is a "wrong blue", this is a wrong design template, the kit symbolizes nothing but uncreative work by the designers(equal to the actual England home kit). Peru is a good example for how to work on national team's kits. Not too simple, not too complicated, right in the middle with a good and all-time-modern design it is a classic beauty. The same goes for the Spanish kit some posts before.

Not surprised tbh, Nike are the most unimaginative brand in football. Every Nike kit is the same, all the countries with Nike kits will have the exact same kits again next year but with different colours. At least Adidas use a couple of different templates which can be personalised, same goes for Puma and Umbro, but Nike don't bother personalising anything.

HNK Hajduk Split retro kit which will be used in two friendly games vs. Sparta Prague, one in Split and one in Prague, celebrating 100th anniversary of HNK Hajduk Split. The kit is based on Hajduk's kit used in 1926 and will be used in that 2 matches only.

hajduk5.jpg

Also, Hajduk is near to finish negotiations with FC Barcelona for one friendly match in Split this next summer also celebrating 100 years of club.

Back
Top Bottom