New Kits

fail nike colection. maybe on players and oficials photo looks betters... poor disign. simple colors. but better then euro puma teams )))

adidas win world cup jersey

Re: New Kits (Korea Republic 10-12)

Korea Republic 10-12 New Kits

001635574_0016_1_source.jpg

001635574_0014_1_source.jpg

poor disign. simple colors. but better then euro puma teams
Well, not that it was that hard.. African Puma kits = very good, but European Puma kits = EPIC FAIL!!

Anyway, Nike kits seem nice to me: simple, plain, and (especially with Holland home) a little retro.. Yes, they definitely pulled out a good design in my opinion!!
Shorts/socks and GKs are yet to be seen, but from what I see from now they're looking promising :COOL:

Those shirts are ugly as hell, if you ask me.
They look like the kind of jerseys I thought teams would wear in 2010 back in the nineties ... I'm not glad I was right :P

Of course not all are bad..

Netherlands home is nice (please black numbers!), but the white line at the sites is not needed.
Away is fine, front numbers need to be inside the stripes, or they'll ruin it..

I think the Nike kits will look a lot better once we see them with the badge, Nike tick and player names and numbers on them. They look a bit strange at the moment.

Where will Nike fit the squad numbers? Turkey for example. They've changed to retro which is nice, but the only place to fit the numbers are on the right or left corner. Pritty strange to see a Turkish crest in the middle and a number above it...

I'm a fan of classic, simple and colorful shirts, but not these nike ones, they just look generic.
Take the new England away for example, its a simple design but everything looked like was heavily thought (by looking at their campaigns you see they actually were), the way the seams goes and connect to the collar its pure class.
While these nike ones look all the same, plain straight seams, similar collars, what happened to the good old v-neck?
Not to mention that 'thing' with dots, on some kits looks they ran out of ideas and applied the dots on weird places.
To be honest these kits look like were made on those sites where you custom your shirt like http://www.puma.jp/tribes for example, its cool for you hood-team.

Shame on you nike.

Yea I'm a bit annoying with 'shallow' things but a to have a classy shirt give you a bit confidence :COOL:, but eventually I'll get used to those lame designs.

Imo these were the best Brazil kits of the modern days... nike make them inspired on the 1970's kits, so like sauce said, it ment something wasnt for no reason the collar was in that shape or that the shirt was plain yellow... there should be a law that every brazil kit would be inspired on those:
brasil-2001.jpg

2000+Brasil+Home+(1).jpg

2000+Brasil+Away+(1).jpg

2000+Brasil+Away.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom