New Kits

I think i'll buy the home shorts away top and socks and have a sinister all black Germany kit. mmmmmmm

It's a f***ing shame what the Daily Star is doing! I was extremely shocked when I saw the page presenting Ballack's picture beneath Hitler's.

SHAME ON YOU, DAILY STAR!!!!

I wouldn't even use the Daily Star as loo roll!!

It's a f***ing shame what the Daily Star is doing! I was extremely shocked when I saw the page presenting Ballack's picture beneath Hitler's.

SHAME ON YOU, DAILY STAR!!!!

Mate i wouldn't worry about it, the only people that pay attention to rags like the star, sun and news of the world are fat van drivers with an iq of about 40.

Corinthians
0,,35691227-EX,00.jpg

ridiculous...

Bayern Munich 10/11 Adidas Kit designs Leaked

bayernmunich1011adidask.jpg

Never ever!!

they won't get a new home kit..
the second one would make the supporters go crazy... cause their biggest rival (1860 munich) uses exactly those colours for their home kits....

I'd say it's fake

I dont think it is fake. Also german newspapers reported about the new style...and i cant remember that they did that anytime before

And why shouldn't we get news home kits...other clubs get complete new sets every season...also the WC is this year and with it new kitstyles will come.

The Away KIT IS NOT LIGHT BLUE/WHITE!!!! It is Grey/White! it just looks like light blue but it isnt.

I dont think it is fake. Also german newspapers reported about the new style...and i cant remember that they did that anytime before

And why shouldn't we get news home kits...other clubs get complete new sets every season...also the WC is this year and with it new kitstyles will come.

The Away KIT IS NOT LIGHT BLUE/WHITE!!!! It is Grey/White! it just looks like light blue but it isnt.

fcbayernkit.jpg

nice kit designs and i like the colors for away kit(though it doesnt look very 'bayern'), but i loved last year's kit..

I confirm, the Bayern kits 2010/2011 are 100% real !
but the Misfit pict are just a mock.

Yes in german BILD Newspaper there was a small report about it nd they said the away shirt that looks like blue/white is white with light grey stripes...

but we will see what the final results are ;)

i like the kits <3

Back
Top Bottom