New Kits

You pretty much answered your own question there, I am guessing it is on the front of Italy's kit as theirs is usually different being such a big contract and able to sell so many shirts they make it more original. Italy is the same template as other puma kits but has its own original touch.

I think Italy kit is a fake:
1) that draw is in Macedonia back, why they will put in Italy chest?
2) to me Italy will have a "special" kit, like in 2006 when they had the same Puma template on home, but they had these navy draws (and away was with blue V neck, nobody had the same, wonderful, template)

I don't think is a fake and isn't the same draw

I don't like posting things without picture evidence but I have news of Wigan's kit for next season, the home will be Blue/white/gold but won't be stripes and the away will be black and red. ;)

Spain 10-12

Espana_vestira_rojo_brillante_Mundial.jpg

Go on Footballshirtculture.com and you can see a lot of Puma's new kits for the African nations, be quick though as Puma are getting annoyed that we're showing these pictures and threatening action if they're not taken down.

spain away shirt will be "dark indigo" = dark blue

untitledpw8m.jpg

germany away will be black / red

untitled-24eld.jpg

france away white again

untitled-49hre.jpg

Last edited:
also Venezuelan new kits:

venezuelapuma2.png

venezuelasupadidasnuevo.png

EDIT:
oh i just realized they will be wearing puma for home matches & adidas for away??

Obviously these are mocks only :S

sorry about that

Last edited:
morocco 2010 kit home and away
home kit
212687-550-466.jpg

away kit
212689-550-466.jpg

i hope there there is a third red kit all moroccans want a third red kit

Ghana 2010
home
211932-550-466.jpg

away
211934-314-266.jpg

Senegal
home
214014-550-466.jpg

Last edited:
Hooray for Adidas, at least now Scotland won't have vomit inducing kits for the first time in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom