New Kits

Whats with that second GK shirt (I guess it's a GK shirt) being yellow, when Dortmund wear yellow at home anyway. It just doesn't make any fucking sense.

You already said it, it's the "Second" Goalkeeper kit, so
they will wear it if they play with the Away kit and this
one is black. So no problem ;)

And continuing in Ligue 2... here comes some Kappa models:

Nantes... in blue

bec11.jpg

and a mockup of FC Metz, who will probably wear pink next season

file.php

Montpellier (front pictures when the sponsors will be known)

montpellierhome.jpg
montpellieraway.jpg
montpellierthird.jpg

Saint-Etienne (new home with gold stripes instead of white/green like the previous version)

maillothomeo.jpg
shorthomey.jpg

Last edited:
You already said it, it's the "Second" Goalkeeper kit, so
they will wear it if they play with the Away kit and this
one is black. So no problem ;)
Yeah but, the team play in yellow. It's like Bayern having a red keeper shirt, or Werder having a green one, etc.... when would Dortmund wear the away kit, when there's no other teams in the Bundesliga who wear yellow?

Anyhow, seeing as the first choice keeper shirt is red, what will the keeper wear for matches against the likes of Bayern, Mainz, Cologne and other red shirted teams?

Last edited:
Yeah but, the team play in yellow. It's like Bayern having a red keeper shirt, or Werder having a green one, etc.... when would Dortmund wear the away kit, when there's no other teams in the Bundesliga who wear yellow?

Anyhow, seeing as the first choice keeper shirt is red, what will the keeper wear for matches against the likes of Bayern, Mainz, Cologne and other red shirted teams?

There is DFB Cup and there can be teams with yellow, too. ;)
And as always not all keeper colours will be announced like
every season.

Then he wont get to use the Yellow keeper kit then! haha its pretty pointless

That was the answer to this statement

when would Dortmund wear the away kit, when there's no other teams in the Bundesliga who wear yellow

They have the same colours last year, so there will no problems,
believe me. :TTTH: There will be a grey keeper kit as well,
I think.

Anyway slightly off-topic, is it me or is the Football Shirt Culture website really fucking slow? It's like browsing the internet on a 14k modem all over again?! :FAIL:

Anyway slightly off-topic, is it me or is the Football Shirt Culture website really fucking slow? It's like browsing the internet on a 14k modem all over again?! :FAIL:

Well 30,000 visitors a day will slow down most small websites :P

Just got to catch it at a good time really.

Even in the early hours of the morning it's very slow.

Anyway that new Hull kit reminds me of the Wolves kit that Umbro made back in the early 80's with the V-neck collar and pinstripes. Still looks decent though I did last last season's better.

New Hull looks extremely 80s with the pin stripes, I kind of like it though. Their last couple were much nicer ins comparison however.

Back
Top Bottom