New Kits

Surely a Hungary shirt should have a little bit more green in the detail than this one, to stop it looking like every other red and white team Adidas produce kits for?

Someone have nike national kits 08-09 ? if yes, can make some big photos ? especially detail on the back.

FU8CY010.jpg

FU8CY009.jpg

FU8CY009_10.jpg

FU8CY009_7.jpg

Olympique de Marseille kits for 08/09

Home : all white with 3 blue sky lines on the shirt
Away : Dark blue and blue sky
Euro : Black and gold

They have to qualify before releasing a euro kit :).
Where did you find the info ThomasGOAL ?

In WEarePES, from OM Planete
OMPlanete said:
Par ailleurs, la saison n'est pas encore terminée que l'on pense déjà à la saison suivante. En effet, l'OM et son équipementier, surfant sur la vague de succès de la vente des maillots cette saison, auraient déjà déterminé à quoi ressembleront les futures tuniques olympiennes. Selon le Parisien, le maillot domicile serait blanc barré de trois bandes bleues. Le maillot extérieur serait bleu marine et bleu ciel, tandis que l'éventuel maillot "européen" serait un mélange de noir et d'or.

PS: (l'éventuel maillot "européen")

When I saw the pic on the back of that shitepaper this morning I new his facial expression and just the whole thing looked familiar.

More lies.

But that will be the new shirt.

fucking sun just desperate for a story since no footballers wife wife was wearing no knickers while getting in a car this week so one of their graphics department conjured up this picture, i really dont know how they get away with it, surely chelsea could push forward to the courts and say that this may have caused them losses of profit because there marketing plan has been ruined, i hope so, burn the sun!

sort1kp5.png

Those two have big possibilty for being new Galatasaray home kit.Gs Store liked them so much and send those as we want to wear this kit as home.. :)

This is Galatasaray traditional kit.Sided always.. :EASY::EASY:

Back
Top Bottom